Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

I agree if Hampton tries to just outscore them then they are in trouble. It should be a great game though if Hampton can keep SP's offense off the field

Hampton stuck 42 on a good Midway team tonight.Spitt put up 33? on a good Gord. team. Poor little ole Hampton, I guess you guys should just stay home. Spitt is just 2 fast,strong,great for you. c'mon, that's why the games are played guys. You never know what can happen.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I wrote earlier this week. It's destiny. The last time South Pitt faced a Carter County team, they went down. I have a feeling if these Dogs play like they are capable, the results will be no different even down there. And I'd also be quick to bet that if the boys in blue prevail, a couple of goalposts will be down before the team's bus gets back haha.

Proud to be at the game tonight and see the Dawgs whip tail. Great job to the seniors and everyone on the field tonight. Don't lose sight of your goals! They may think that because they've won a few gold balls before the game's in their hands. We all know better than that.

I've seen people saying that Hampton shouldn't try to outscore SP, but I think they need to outscore them to win the game. Whether it's 7-6 or 42-35, I think they'll need more points to win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If you don't outscore a team the results is always bad.

Bet you a hundred bucks it gets worse /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nah, it shouldn't get worse. Bluengold isnt from Hampton anyways. Us fans usually do a lot of trash talking though but not to a team that is close to as good as we are or maybe even better. We have not faced a team that is on our level so far. But everyone in Hampton respects S. Pitt. We know we will have to play our best game to win. I have not went into a single game this year thinking that Hampton had a chance of losing. But this will be the first game all year in which I will walk to the field with a nervous feeling...

Nah, it shouldn't get worse. Bluengold isnt from Hampton anyways. Us fans usually do a lot of trash talking though but not to a team that is close to as good as we are or maybe even better. We have not faced a team that is on our level so far. But everyone in Hampton respects S. Pitt. We know we will have to play our best game to win. I have not went into a single game this year thinking that Hampton had a chance of losing. But this will be the first game all year in which I will walk to the field with a nervous feeling...

We have a few "Bluengolds" in our region too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The feeling will be mutual. You don't get to 13-0 by chance. I not sure who will win but I can safely bet it will be one heck of a game