Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

ur rite zone it will get worse what do u think about tonites game i thinkwe played okay noy our best. what do u think of hampton

Tonight's game???? We didn't play our best (too many turnovers and blown assignments) but we didn't play bad...we beat a very good G'ville team and they were the reason for some of our problems. Not many teams can say that they beat a good G'ville team...doesn't happen often.

Hampton...I saw them in the Semis last year and even though they lost they were a good team. They are better this year (just as we are) and I expect a really good game

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take south pitt to win this game, im from gordonsville and we stopped mostly every team we played from running on us this yr, but south pitt ran for 396 yards on us and robert robinson will run up the middle on the edges whereever hes told to run, I say South pitt 48 hampton 12 south pitt big in this one their too fast to be stopped here.

I'll take south pitt to win this game, im from gordonsville and we stopped mostly every team we played from running on us this yr, but south pitt ran for 396 yards on us and robert robinson will run up the middle on the edges whereever hes told to run, I say South pitt 48 hampton 12 south pitt big in this one their too fast to be stopped here.

Old Pirate says congrats to Hampton. The Pirates will have to get back to work come Monday. The Gville QB was quite a player and made SP give a little too much cushion on coverages. But I suppose it was a bend not break scheme that worked.

Pujo and friends should enjoy their trip down to SP. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Hopefully SP can turn up the heat next week on Hampton.

Well this is the game I think both sides was counting on. Hampton has been playing pretty well all season. We have had a couple of close games in which I think has helped out for this run. I also think South Pitt has had an outstanding season. Very few games they have played have even really been close. I hope the boys in blue are already in the flim room looking at tape. Both teams are going to need a great effort to win. The game will be decided on turnovers. I just hope Hampton doesnt have any. Go Dogs.... I am a true fan so even if we was to be playing New England this week I would pick Hampton. So my pick is Hampton 29 South Pitt 22....... By the way does anyone know if Hampton will be taking a fan bus ....if not is anyone interested in getting one together... Would be around $40-50 dollars per person...Not including meals and game ticket..............GO DOGS..............

This year is almost over, It seems like yesterday the teams were out in the heat. This has been a great year I have seen some great athletes and teams, I want to thank all the great teams and parents that has been good to me at every town I have been been to this year. It all goes to show that football brings out the best in people. Now I Finish were I started back Home for what should be a great game from two great teams, Thanks again and GO S PITT.

Ok ACDCfan, the year SP played Cloudland in the semifinals, we possibly had the worst team ever that had advanced that far. The teams we beat to get there I think overlooked us. No disrespect to the boys that played on that team, but they would get drilled by this SP team. I also don't think that Hampton could have advanced playing the region that we had to play to get here. Hats off the TC, FC, and GV. Those teams are quality teams. With that said, I think this will be a good game, but I don't see Hampton dominating SP at all. I will be very suprised if Hamptons defense is as good as Gordonsvilles. MikePirate, wake up and give your take on this game!

GO PIRATES!!!