Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says, dog some SP posters may have just returned from the local package store and has been locked out of the bedroom and possably feeling some anger. OP requests the Bulldog fans show some sympathy. They are some that came out of the wood work last year all juiced up. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Come on Old Pirate. You know we are going to pound the Dogs like you used to pound that Softball back in the day.

i hope south pittsburg beats Hampton by 40 just because of some there remarks o wait i don't have to hope it will be that bad anyway them slow country boys cant keep up with them south pitt.All i have to say is u hampton boys an girls better buckle your seat belt because when u step into Beene Stadium it will feel like a level 5 hurricane whenyou feel the wind off them SP boys strolling down the sidelines /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Pirates!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Bring Marion County A Gold Football Back!!