Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be the Millington player on here. No, I am not a professor just an ex-player, ex-teacher,and ex coach.

Have the ring twice...once by playing and the other by coaching.......when you can talk about being all these "ex's"....come back and talk some football. I do give you an A for spelling your school name correctly. Now be real brave and post your real number on here for all to see.

Indy by 3 since the game is being played close to Memphis

Actually and ex Millington player! And current college student! Although English is not my major lol! I received A's in English lol! And yes I got a ring in college! So I know a little about the game! I haven't coached yet but hope to have the opportunity in the future! What do you mean real number? Millington by 14! A little much I know but I haven't seen a team that could stop the great offensive blocking along with the extremely talented trio of running backs yet, and there has still yet to be a team to put up more than 16 points against us. We have played many talented teams to get this far and I'm sure we will play more, but I believe this is Millingtons year!

lolol well since you insist, I was only referring to an earlier post. But you needed to boost your post count and that's understandable. I would go to the Chili's thing but see I'm riding a bud up with a group of people and therefore we won't be stopping. I would love to chat it up with you, however I wouldn't see a point because all I would hear out of your mouth is "MILLINGTON RULEZ OMFG WE PWNZOR INDY stinks" or something like that /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

HAHAHA yeah my post count is def. the most important thing to me!!! lol! Maybe one day i can get mine as high as yours! I think im doing pretty good (ugh ohh better put well so my grammar is correct) for finding out today that this site existed! Hey they are more than welcome to come as well! PWNZOR??? The other stuff your prob. right but im sure i would hear the same crap from you! And to the victor goes the bragging rights! Good Fun!!! I mean our biggest rivalry team is munford, and even they come and pre game with us, and for that whole year they have to hear about it!

HAHAHA yeah my post count is def. the most important thing to me!!! lol! Maybe one day i can get mine as high as yours! I think im doing pretty good (ugh ohh better put well so my grammar is correct) for finding out today that this site existed! Hey they are more than welcome to come as well! PWNZOR??? The other stuff your prob. right but im sure i would hear the same crap from you! And to the victor goes the bragging rights! Good Fun!!! I mean our biggest rivalry team is munford, and even they come and pre game with us, and for that whole year they have to hear about it!

Well they would come to Chili's but the person in charge will not stop the bus; it'll be hard enough finding a parking space for the bus! lol (the post count thing was a joke, mine is low but I've been following the forums for a while and have another account, just forgot the password to it lol)

ANYWAYS, if we win I don't plan to brag, I only plant o brag if we win state, but either way it's a very fine year for both programs and it's a shame it has to end Friday night for one of them. Munford is your rivalry? Are they any good at football? LOL

On a side note, does the Millington school have a marching band? Size? Loud? Just curious /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think that the trio is a little understated. you have to remember Terell Garner, Eddie Robinson and if it came down to it Darinique Culbreath has been know to break a few ankles himself.

My bad! i was just stating the front runners! The whole team is talented and looks to continue the trend fro a number of years to come!

Well they would come to Chili's but the person in charge will not stop the bus; it'll be hard enough finding a parking space for the bus! lol (the post count thing was a joke, mine is low but I've been following the forums for a while and have another account, just forgot the password to it lol)

ANYWAYS, if we win I don't plan to brag, I only plant o brag if we win state, but either way it's a very fine year for both programs and it's a shame it has to end Friday night for one of them. Munford is your rivalry? Are they any good at football? LOL

On a side note, does the Millington school have a marching band? Size? Loud? Just curious /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah that is true about the parking! I cant lie to you ill brag on both occassions lol! Yeah its been a great year for both! State Semis is a big deal! Its a shame bout Chilies! Munf. made it to the playoffs but got put out! We smoked them pretty good!

Side note: we have a band! but i would rather not talk bout them lol! Size small! Loud not so much! We tend to focus on football not bad lol! well im out for the night got class in the morning, but yall will hear more from me tom!

hmmm well at least Munford has their Bandmasters Championship lol

I also have class tomorrow, I will resign from the War Room tonight. We will resume senseless trash talking tomorrow /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It is a new day has anybody ran the ball with sucess on your defense or do they shut out everyone?