Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

I will probably say this: if I were a coach I'd put two spies in the middle of the field to watch the running backs and have a 2 CB spread. Since you only have one receiver that can produce, double him and them once you show run the linebackers will aggressively tackle you and if you pass then watch out if it's not a PERFECT pass it will be intercepted. A perfect pass will only constitute an incomplete /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> you will have to check down if you want to pass, the deep ball will be removed from this game.

what do you mean spies? and what happens when you have 2 receivers on the left and one on the right. we'll still run the ball. or we might throw it. fryerson wont throw a ball where your D can get it. only a 6'3 player could possibly reach it. he throws the ball on the edges of the field. he has also only thrown 2 INTs.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm a new poster to this board. I've been reading it for a while now, but after reading 48 pages and 567 post on this topic I just had to register and reply. I hope for both teams sake that they have been to busy preparing for this friday night to read this mess. I was born and raised in Millington and have missed only a handful of games since I graduated 20 yrs ago. And have made every game, home and away, this year. If there is anything that I can share with ya'll about Millinton is that the two or three knuckleheads that are proclaiming to be Millington fans are in no way representing the Millington I come from. If you notice 98% of the junk being talked on both sides are from the same 2 or 3 Millington posters and 2 or 3 Indy posters. May the best team win and I hope you Indy fans players and staff find Millington to be the friendly, respectful, and classy town that I know it to be. Good luck and have a safe and fun trip.

Well I'm just saying that the Indy D is potent against the pass. Lots of fast, smart players so you better hope Millington establishes the run, otherwise it WILL be a long night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In my humble opinion, You may have a new perspective on "FAST" after friday nights game. Numerous coaches, including Major Wright (Head Coach of previously undefeated and previously top ranked AAAA team in state White Station) have commented that Millington's speed is second to none. Coach Wright stated that watching film, he knew that Millington was good, But being on the sidelines, He had a whole new respect for the Millington team.

Yes I'm a new poster to this board. I've been reading it for a while now, but after reading 48 pages and 567 post on this topic I just had to register and reply. I hope for both teams sake that they have been to busy preparing for this friday night to read this mess. I was born and raised in Millington and have missed only a handful of games since I graduated 20 yrs ago. And have made every game, home and away, this year. If there is anything that I can share with ya'll about Millinton is that the two or three knuckleheads that are proclaiming to be Millington fans are in no way representing the Millington I come from. If you notice 98% of the junk being talked on both sides are from the same 2 or 3 Millington posters and 2 or 3 Indy posters. May the best team win and I hope you Indy fans players and staff find Millington to be the friendly, respectful, and classy town that I know it to be. Good luck and have a safe and fun trip.

Thanks.. I can tell you, the fans that show up to the game will treat millington with respect... We will be loud! might be 1 or 2 knuckleheads as we all know but for the most part, I am proud of the students who represent this school. We hope to arrive around 6 pm and do a little music listening and preparation for the game.

I have a question... Are the stands like the metal (built to fit) stands or is it like a concrete stadium type deal. I hear multiple teams share this stadium... How is the field holding up this late in the season??

Thanks

I will probably say this: if I were a coach I'd put two spies in the middle of the field to watch the running backs and have a 2 CB spread. Since you only have one receiver that can produce, double him and them once you show run the linebackers will aggressively tackle you and if you pass then watch out if it's not a PERFECT pass it will be intercepted. A perfect pass will only constitute an incomplete /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> you will have to check down if you want to pass, the deep ball will be removed from this game.

you are an absolute moron that would never work and they have more than 1 reciever that can produce he is just the main target because he has a 40 inch verticle and its not like ur linebackers are goin to have a clear shot at the backs thats what the o line is for its pretty good ur not the coach of any team because they would never win!

Thanks.. I can tell you, the fans that show up to the game will treat millington with respect... We will be loud! might be 1 or 2 knuckleheads as we all know but for the most part, I am proud of the students who represent this school. We hope to arrive around 6 pm and do a little music listening and preparation for the game.

I have a question... Are the stands like the metal (built to fit) stands or is it like a concrete stadium type deal. I hear multiple teams share this stadium... How is the field holding up this late in the season??

Thanks

no one shares the stadium and its wooden bleachers on the visiting side the only team that plays on the field is the trojans and from what i saw it was in pretty great shape

Talked to some of our players last night and they are confident of this win. They even said

it will be nice to have a "breather game" after all of the hard fought region 6 games they have

just been through. They are already making plans for the boro!

Not trying to make anyone mad. Just stating the facts. Sorry if my earlier post offended anyone.

I am very close to some Indy players and I guess I just got caught up with what they have been

saying in private.

Now that I have come to my senses, new score:

Indy 35

Millington 21

Talked to some of our players last night and they are confident of this win. They even said

it will be nice to have a "breather game" after all of the hard fought region 6 games they have

just been through. They are already making plans for the boro!

Not trying to make anyone mad. Just stating the facts. Sorry if my earlier post offended anyone.

I am very close to some Indy players and I guess I just got caught up with what they have been

saying in private.

Now that I have come to my senses, new score:

Indy 35

Millington 21

your an idiot son how old are you 14 or 15?Everyone is just gonna ignore you!

you are an absolute moron that would never work and they have more than 1 reciever that can produce he is just the main target because he has a 40 inch verticle and its not like ur linebackers are goin to have a clear shot at the backs thats what the o line is for its pretty good ur not the coach of any team because they would never win!

your line is big. im mean BIG. so there good at creating holes for the run.....how quick are they? that's what they need to create time for the throw. stop being so personal (see the italics).