pickett and wartburg game

bballhoops

This game was to close .Wartburg has a very good team their #3 was really good .The refs were same as all ways,they have a hard time trying to make simple calls.When you have your hands all over a player with the ball you would think it would ba a foul.One time it is the next it s not! So how do the players know how to play.I wish they would be more consistant.Pickett players have to score more and not depend on wright to try to do it all.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob had 39 I think in this ball game, thats pretty amazing. I thought the refs where pretty good in both games that PC played in this weekend. They weren't nit picking and trying to turn the games into free throw shooting contest. They let both teams, both games play, and thats what I like to see. One of those guys I see around TN tech all the time, so I don't expect him to be the top notch offical that he will be in a few years. I thought the crews only fault tonight was missing alot of walking calls, but I give them a A- preformance. This game isn't even close if TC is in the ball game. I thought Logan and Gibson played well, they found Jacob and took shots when they had to and made them. The only problem I saw was Jacob Brown, the kid is running around scared like a chicken with his head cut off. He just looks totally different than he did the season opener.

i don;t know about the rest of the people on here but i get tired of hearing how bad the refs are at pickett county games

senator and getsum i guess you all never complain about any call that are made.I know that the refs can`t see all the calls but you all like to get on here any put PC down all the time , why is that .The score on the Tennessean was 75-83 .Senator if you can`t stand PC why do you watch them or try to keep up with them.Basketball should be fun with out grownups trying to make it not,it`s know wonder kids have attiudes.

senator and getsum i guess you all never complain about any call that are made.I know that the refs can`t see all the calls but you all like to get on here any put PC down all the time , why is that .The score on the Tennessean was 75-83 .Senator if you can`t stand PC why do you watch them or try to keep up with them.Basketball should be fun with out grownups trying to make it not,it`s know wonder kids have attiudes.

actually i like pc and their style of basketball,I just can't understand why a few of their fans always blame the refs and put down every other team in the area. most post are in jester to them and thats the fun part alone with good bb games now lets all chill out and look for the next bad ref if i see him first i'll let you know and we'll both tell MELTON07

It still amazes me that people are on here again talking about the officials that work the PC games. In the paper the foul count was in the favor of PC. PC is a good team but the officials are not out to get them or Bibb. Bibb gets looked at because he gets into the game, he is always saying something or jumping around. Everyone has to remember it is early and the officials just like the teams they are not gonna be perfect. I agree they did let the teams play which is good if the teams will play for them. I thought the officials did a very good job. The one that is at tech all the time is young but i have seen him around for a while he is really solid all the times i have seen him and he will get to the top notch with time. overall the officials did a good job and both teams played well.