Red Bank-Chattanooga schools' rezoning

Indian

This is for someone who knows the school well, most including me couldn't answer it. Just wondering how the Signal Mountain school opening will affect Red Bank's athletics or how it's expected to affect them. On the average, about how many starters in football are usually from Signal Mountain, how many from city of Red Bank and how many from other parts of town (Hixson, south of RB in Chattanooga city limits, etc). Also wondering since Signal Mountain might start out playing Sequatchie in most if not all sports. For those outside the area that don't know, Signal Mountain in the west part of the county will open, drawing some that would be going to Red Bank, and the plan is for some from Hixson to go to Red Bank, some that would be going to Soddy-Daisy to go to Hixson. Some parents don't agree with the plan.

This is for someone who knows the school well, most including me couldn't answer it. Just wondering how the Signal Mountain school opening will affect Red Bank's athletics or how it's expected to affect them. On the average, about how many starters in football are usually from Signal Mountain, how many from city of Red Bank and how many from other parts of town (Hixson, south of RB in Chattanooga city limits, etc). Also wondering since Signal Mountain might start out playing Sequatchie in most if not all sports. For those outside the area that don't know, Signal Mountain in the west part of the county will open, drawing some that would be going to Red Bank, and the plan is for some from Hixson to go to Red Bank, some that would be going to Soddy-Daisy to go to Hixson. Some parents don't agree with the plan.

The word I get ( and I am somewhat connected) is that it won't affect any school's athletics very much to begin with. Kids that are currently attend a school in which they will not be zoned for in the future are "grandfathered" in. They may graduate from the school they start in. Now some kids may go for other reasons (the opportunity to play more or perhaps be a star player) but for the most part. I think they will graduate from their respective schools. This will also affect Ooltewah in a few years.