Middleton at Culleoka

culleokarep

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you serious....im not a player or a coach...this is a website where we talk about the games....if you have nothing to say about the game then dont post on here bud

does middleton have any size in the post?

I was just offering a warning to the culleoka faithful that's all. Last time I checked I had a right to post on any thread on this board

Culleoka seems to be firing on all cylinders, especially for this early in the season, i think they'll be able to beat this team, and im sure there not over looking anybody. I believe they'll play to the fullest and be early favorites to win the state title.

i disagree with this statement. i saw culleoka play dyersburg at martin this past weekend and came away unimpressed. all the hype about this team seems to be a farce. they werent that good, imo. the twins inside are pretty much big and thats it. they missed a ton of shots around the goal. williams is their best player by far, and is a great player, but he shot horribly from the outside and made some key turnovers at critical junctures in the game. they arent deep, cant handle pressure, and barely scathed by a struggling dyersburg team. i wouldnt call them favorites to win state by any means.

i have seen middleton play at humboldt, and they look better than they did last year. they handled humboldt at humboldt by 13, which is hard for anyone to do that knows west tn bball. ultimately, i think it will be a very good game, and give the edge to culleoka for the simple fact they are playing in their home gym. it is always tough to beat someone at their place.

i disagree with this statement. i saw culleoka play dyersburg at martin this past weekend and came away unimpressed. all the hype about this team seems to be a farce. they werent that good, imo. the twins inside are pretty much big and thats it. they missed a ton of shots around the goal. williams is their best player by far, and is a great player, but he shot horribly from the outside and made some key turnovers at critical junctures in the game. they arent deep, cant handle pressure, and barely scathed by a struggling dyersburg team. i wouldnt call them favorites to win state by any means.

i have seen middleton play at humboldt, and they look better than they did last year. they handled humboldt at humboldt by 13, which is hard for anyone to do that knows west tn bball. ultimately, i think it will be a very good game, and give the edge to culleoka for the simple fact they are playing in their home gym. it is always tough to beat someone at their place.

i dont think by any means culleoka is a favorite to win state...however i will admit that the shots havent been falling for culleoka so far this year...as far as the twins go...its their third year of playing basketball period....there learning the game but there defense is very good.....culleoka will be very good become tourney time....i think this game will be awesome and probably very high scoring...i know the west tn. teams always bring it and im excited to see how our boys do against middleton

i dont think by any means culleoka is a favorite to win state...however i will admit that the shots havent been falling for culleoka so far this year...as far as the twins go...its their third year of playing basketball period....there learning the game but there defense is very good.....culleoka will be very good become tourney time....i think this game will be awesome and probably very high scoring...i know the west tn. teams always bring it and im excited to see how our boys do against middleton

couldnt have said it better myself...i am really anticipating how that game turns out

I was just offering a warning to the culleoka faithful that's all. Last time I checked I had a right to post on any thread on this board

it doesnt matter where the fans are looking...we dont play the game...and im excited about the game against cascade....but i did make a topic about the culleoka and cascade game and no post from you big guy....

To be honest,I came away with alot of the same impressions of Culleoka when I saw them last year at Murfreesboro..Mainly that they didn't handle a press that well,didn't have great ball-handlers and didn't shoot all that well....I thought that in the CSAS game the Warriors had better talent but didn't play like they did...

To be honest,I came away with alot of the same impressions of Culleoka when I saw them last year at Murfreesboro..Mainly that they didn't handle a press that well,didn't have great ball-handlers and didn't shoot all that well....I thought that in the CSAS game the Warriors had better talent but didn't play like they did...

i agree...last years game against csas was not a very good performance from our guys....this is basically the same team as last year though and they have definately improved...as far as the shooting...besides demario the team is a bit streaky with their shooting.....when were hot its awesome to watch...when were cold we lean on mario and his ability to hit the open man to get us a win...this team is handling the ball much better this year...chad stephens has improved drastically from last year...hopefully they can play well every game this year and we can go deep