L.C. Falcon Football 2008

FlyingFalconMom

I know I am splitting hairs here jabbo, but I believe Oakland came out on the bottom of that pile. lol

nope oakland beat blackman head to head thus making blackman the last place team in region 4.

as for who beat who, who played who, who beat who?

no need for that smyrna and lc actually played and since that occured that is an argument you will never win.

I have no 'indictment" of lc and their previous players are irrelevant to the conversation. Lc used to dress the same act the same and even the falcons on the back was the same. their biggest advantage is their team approach and how they came at you ion waves for 48 minutes. That is no longer the case anymore.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope oakland beat blackman head to head thus making blackman the last place team in region 4.

as for who beat who, who played who, who beat who?

no need for that smyrna and lc actually played and since that occured that is an argument you will never win.

I have no 'indictment" of lc and their previous players are irrelevant to the conversation. Lc used to dress the same act the same and even the falcons on the back was the same. their biggest advantage is their team approach and how they came at you ion waves for 48 minutes. That is no longer the case anymore.

I think you are mistaken 82cat. Oakland did beat Blackman, but Blackman finished the season 1-6, 4-6. Oakland finished the season 1-6, 3-7, this puts Oakland at the bottom.

As for the comment "no need for that smyrna and lc actually played and since that OCCURRED that is an argument you will never win." I never said anything about this game. Smyrna won, Lincoln County lost. Not much else I could say about that. Where did that comment come from?

And for the comment "I have no 'indictment" of lc and their previous players are irrelevant to the conversation. Lc used to dress the same act the same and even the falcons on the back was the same. their biggest advantage is their team approach and how they came at you ion waves for 48 minutes. That is no longer the case anymore." I have been with this team for the last several years. My son is a player, this was his senior year. I have been to almost all the practices, camps and all of the games. I think I know this team a little better than someone who might see them once a year.

I really don't understand your comment about "dressing the same and even the Falcons on the back was the same"? What has that got to do with anything?

I too have been around football for a few years. I played for the old Fayetteville Central High Tigers, before there was a Lincoln County High School.

'MY QB, you're gonna get my helmet in the soft cartilage of your knees, and they'll carry you out on a stretcher"

wow

pure class and a perfect example of a total lack of discipline and control of this slightly below average football team that lost to region 4 last place team.

lc is not very good talent wise but anybody that has been around long enough and doesn't see the change in lc players attitude has their head in the sand.

Hey, you got me. I apologize for that one. I'm graduated, and am in no way affiliated with our team. I, like a lot of people, got really mad when ONE OF OUR OWN TEAM PARENTS got on these boards where the players and everybody else can see and slandered them. I did run and shoot off my mouth, for which I apologize. I played with most of those guys, including the ones who were getting ran into the ground, and I just got angry at the complete lack of judgment, and lost my own. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> My bad guys.

82cat, you need to either re-read your previous posts or word your posts more carefully before you respond.

You said "I have no 'indictment" of lc and their previous players are irrelevant to the conversation". In a previous post you said "pure class and a perfect example of a total lack of discipline and control of this slightly below average football team" in referring to a comment made by a previous player. You indicted the program based on comments by a previous player - you made the previous player relevant to the conversation.

You should try to be more consistent in your posts, or maybe just concentrate on supporting Smyrna rather than offering criticism on a program that you know little about.

82cat, you need to either re-read your previous posts or word your posts more carefully before you respond.

You said "I have no 'indictment" of lc and their previous players are irrelevant to the conversation". In a previous post you said "pure class and a perfect example of a total lack of discipline and control of this slightly below average football team" in referring to a comment made by a previous player. You indicted the program based on comments by a previous player - you made the previous player relevant to the conversation.

You should try to be more consistent in your posts, or maybe just concentrate on supporting Smyrna rather than offering criticism on a program that you know little about.

1. didn't know that was a previous player at the time, my statement to the fact that previous players are irrelevant was basically saying they are not the problem the ones now are.

2. lc faces unrealistic expectations every year

3.in my opinion there is a distinct difference in lc now as in years past as related to atttitude and discipline

4. if you dont think someone saying ( they have now apologized) they are going to take someones knee out and send them off on a stretcher is a perfect example of lack of discpline and control (remember at the time I did not know it was a former player) then I dont know what someone would have to say to make you think that.

there is nothing wrong with lc that a good class of athletes wont fix and sooner or later a class of them will cycle through and when that happens you won't read a negatvie word on here from anybody.

1. didn't know that was a previous player at the time, my statement to the fact that previous players are irrelevant was basically saying they are not the problem the ones now are.

2. lc faces unrealistic expectations every year

3.in my opinion there is a distinct difference in lc now as in years past as related to atttitude and discipline

4. if you dont think someone saying ( they have now apologized) they are going to take someones knee out and send them off on a stretcher is a perfect example of lack of discpline and control (remember at the time I did not know it was a former player) then I dont know what someone would have to say to make you think that.

there is nothing wrong with lc that a good class of athletes wont fix and sooner or later a class of them will cycle through and when that happens you won't read a negatvie word on here from anybody.

1. You used the previous player's comment to indict the program - you didn't use any current players' comments - you've only used your limited observations about a program you're not at all associated with.

2. I suspect alot of teams face unrealistic expectations every year. So what?

3. There may very well be a difference - why do you feel you have sufficient authority to comment on it? Why do you think that any Lincoln County supporters care what you think, unless your only objective is to start some crap?

4. You need to read my posts a bit more carefully - I never defended the comments of that player, I in fact said you were trying to make a good point concerning those comments.

"Good class of athletes"? We had a good class of athletes this year. Winning state doesn't necessarily make for a good class of athletes - your last statement is just plain arrogant and goofy.

1. You used the previous player's comment to indict the program - you didn't use any current players' comments - you've only used your limited observations about a program you're not at all associated with.

2. I suspect alot of teams face unrealistic expectations every year. So what?

3. There may very well be a difference - why do you feel you have sufficient authority to comment on it? Why do you think that any Lincoln County supporters care what you think, unless your only objective is to start some crap?

4. You need to read my posts a bit more carefully - I never defended the comments of that player, I in fact said you were trying to make a good point concerning those comments.

"Good class of athletes"? We had a good class of athletes this year. Winning state doesn't necessarily make for a good class of athletes - your last statement is just plain arrogant and goofy.

your right lc is fine -- I will predict -------------------------- they will win their region again next year

I wouldn't change a thing.

your right lc is fine -- I will predict -------------------------- they will win their region again next year

I wouldn't change a thing.

Hmmm....I've noticed the general trend on this board that the supporters of a reigning state champ generally abandon trash talk and only post with class....of course, that's just a general trend - there are exceptions. You're not really adding anything worthwhile to the discussion - until you do I'm going to ignore you.

Hey, you got me. I apologize for that one. I'm graduated, and am in no way affiliated with our team. I, like a lot of people, got really mad when ONE OF OUR OWN TEAM PARENTS got on these boards where the players and everybody else can see and slandered them. I did run and shoot off my mouth, for which I apologize. I played with most of those guys, including the ones who were getting ran into the ground, and I just got angry at the complete lack of judgment, and lost my own. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> My bad guys.

I knew you didn't mean what you said Lc68. Your a better man than that. And just ignore 82cat he has no idea what he is talking about, you and I both know that.

You are not hitting a nerve, thats almost laughable. I've been out of coaching for 40 years. You have presented yourself as the perfect example of what is wrong with high school athletics these days. Dont like something? Hide and gripe and whine. OF COURSE you never said anything to Coach T. You dont have the nerve and character to do that. You come on here and hide behind a sreen name and speak out against him.

You are wrong. Your opinion is wrong. You are certainly entitled to it. I have never tried to take that away from you. I have only pointed out how wrong you are and what you are doing on this site is wrong. It seems that I have hit a nerve in you and you dont want to hear my opinion, but I am entitled to it just as you are entitled to yours. Mine just happens to be right.

I guess, you do not know what you are talking about because Coach and I have had several conversations regarding this.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but I would just like to inform you what your opinion is worth. Commenting on who you think should be out there pointless, and it hurts the team. However, coming from some disgruntled mom, it is worth less than dirt. Coming from an extremely recently graduated player, I have a piece of advice. STAY OFF THE FOOTBALL FIELD. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE, AND NEITHER DO THE PLAYERS. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO CRITICIZE COACH T. I would like to see you do better. All you do is hurt the team, so go home and keep your vituperative comments to yourself.

I have no idea why you would think I am a disgruntled mom. Have never said anything regarding that. Again, this has nothing to do with any of my children, nor will it ever. Open your eyes and read.