Thank You CoachT !

hsbbweb

CoachT,

This message is overdue .... but better late than never. I am going to post it in several forums to be sure that it is seen.

I would like to thank CoachT for his work during the past high school season. The coverage and forums that he provides for the high school athlete in Tennessee is priceless!

This was never more evident than during the recent "Spring Fling" period. Some many sports, so many championships, all going on simultaneously and Jim Thompson was on top of them all!

I offer a tip of this ball cap to you CoachT and want to make sure that you know we do appreciate what you do.

Sincerely,

Bob Howdeshell

High School Baseball Web

GOOD JOB CoachT!!! I am fairly new to your website but I have enjoyed the scores, reports, & commentaries. This website is an excellent way to keep up with all the Tennessee high school & related sports. The message boards are very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Coach T this is by far the best coverage of high school sports. Our hats are off to you for all of your hard work. I tell all of my friends in coaching and outside coaching about this web site. I have never heard the first bad word about your site. GREAT JOB!

John Conditt

Softball Coach

Hume-Fogg High School