Bolivar Central Tigers Season

smc4life

I just wanted to say congrads on a fine season in football. Its been 10 years since we made it to the quarterfinals but we made it. The team that made it during that time (1997) was alot more stingy than y'all were on defense. To this day, I still say if that field hadn't been muddy, Bolivar would have beaten Page. Just like y'all that team had alot of speed on the field with players like (Rashad Smith, Antwan Croom, Eric Bowers, and a couple others.) But good luck next year maybe we can make another good run. I know we'll have alot to reload to be like we were this year.

I just wanted to say congrads on a fine season in football. Its been 10 years since we made it to the quarterfinals but we made it. The team that made it during that time (1997) was alot more stingy than y'all were on defense. To this day, I still say if that field hadn't been muddy, Bolivar would have beaten Page. Just like y'all that team had alot of speed on the field with players like (Rashad Smith, Antwan Croom, Eric Bowers, and a couple others.) But good luck next year maybe we can make another good run. I know we'll have alot to reload to be like we were this year.

Actually, we (Bolivar) just have to rebuild both lines. Most of the skill guys were sophs and juniors. QB, WR, RB, DB, and LB were mostly underclassmen. I think we are starting to build a pretty solid program that can compete each year.

Actually, we (Bolivar) just have to rebuild both lines. Most of the skill guys were sophs and juniors. QB, WR, RB, DB, and LB were mostly underclassmen. I think we are starting to build a pretty solid program that can compete each year.

actually the DL will be okay with 2 starters of the 3 returning we lose 4 LBs and 2 DBs most of whom have been all region but skill guys on the O we will again be good and deep rebuilding our defense and that great offensive line will be the big concerns

Ah yes....I remember it well...the first of two semi-final runs for the Patriots. Thanks for the memories from 97.