District 7-AA Friday Games

basketballnut

Well district season is here in 7-AA:

Friday's Games and Predictions:

Upperman vs Smith County: This game is in Baxter, so I think that Upperman will win by 17 or more. This is a bad time for the Lady Owls to face Upperman after there loss to Jackson County. The Lady Owls will have ot be able to take care of the basketball on Friday night or it could be a long night for the Lady Owls. Farriss will keep them in the game for a little but, but I thnk that Maynard, Davis and Roberts will be to much for the Lady Owls to handle.

Livingston vs Macon County: As well as Upperman, Livingston is coming off a bad loss. Livingston will be hungary for the win vs Macon County. Livingston is led by Kilgore and Taylor. Macon has Gregory back and the two post players have been playing well. I think that LA wins this one by 12.

Cannon County vs York: York is a very solid team with a lot of weapons on the offensive end of the floor. Eacret and Brown are very good. A new coach and new style of play in Jamestown. They will be ready to go on Friday after there shocking loss to Pickett. Cannon is off to a good start but really have not played strong opponents. Dont know much about Cannon except I here they are very young. This game could be close. York by 5

My lady tigers are off this Friday and get to jump into action against the Lady Bees of Upperman on Tuesday could the streak come to an end then we will have to see. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well district season is here in 7-AA:

Friday's Games and Predictions:

Upperman vs Smith County: This game is in Baxter, so I think that Upperman will win by 17 or more. This is a bad time for the Lady Owls to face Upperman after there loss to Jackson County. The Lady Owls will have ot be able to take care of the basketball on Friday night or it could be a long night for the Lady Owls. Farriss will keep them in the game for a little but, but I thnk that Maynard, Davis and Roberts will be to much for the Lady Owls to handle.

Livingston vs Macon County: As well as Upperman, Livingston is coming off a bad loss. Livingston will be hungary for the win vs Macon County. Livingston is led by Kilgore and Taylor. Macon has Gregory back and the two post players have been playing well. I think that LA wins this one by 12.

Cannon County vs York: York is a very solid team with a lot of weapons on the offensive end of the floor. Eacret and Brown are very good. A new coach and new style of play in Jamestown. They will be ready to go on Friday after there shocking loss to Pickett. Cannon is off to a good start but really have not played strong opponents. Dont know much about Cannon except I here they are very young. This game could be close. York by 5

My lady tigers are off this Friday and get to jump into action against the Lady Bees of Upperman on Tuesday could the streak come to an end then we will have to see. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Upperman will easily defeat smith county. The trey point shooting of davis and maynard will open this game wide open.

LA will win in a close one by 6+ points.

York will win easily over cannon.

Upperman over Smith by 20+ pressure just to much for Smith to handle.

LA by 10 or so in a close one.

Cannon in a close one. Would like to see Coach Dodgen and his team do good this year. Best of luck!

Smith Co. didn't show up with their 50-16 game at Baxter.

Macon Co. gave LA almost more than they could handle, going down 50-48. Lots of lead changes in that game, could have gone either way.

Smith Co. didn't show up with their 50-16 game at Baxter.

Macon Co. gave LA almost more than they could handle, going down 50-48. Lots of lead changes in that game, could have gone either way.

Macon girls are pretty good. I didn't think the SC game would be close but didn't expect that. How was York vs. Cannon? Anyone know? Also what about some boys scores from this district? Didn't see any on the boys board. Thanks in advance from any replies.

the dekalb co lady tigers beat gordonsville by 6 43-37 first win of the season the dekalb co tigers beat gordonsville 89-48 good job tigers and lady tigers good luck tonite against white co /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

the dekalb co lady tigers beat gordonsville by 6 43-37 first win of the season the dekalb co tigers beat gordonsville 89-48 good job tigers and lady tigers good luck tonite against white co /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The new coach could get the Lady Tigers out of the 7AA cellar.

What is going on in Livingston?? did they loose all their key players? I haven't seen them play yet, but by the scores it appears that the lady wildcats are struggling this year? granted it is early in the season.

Livingston has a young but talented team this year. All five starters from last year were seniors so LA is rebuilding. They are still off to a great season with only one loss.