10-AAA District Play

Costanza

What you say makes a lot of sense, however John Havlicek did play more than 6 minutes a ball game, and this politics you speak of, I am not claiming any politics, I have just heard that the best athlete that Henry county has, is not playing, from what I have heard, he was one of the best players on the team last year and spent more time on the bench than the floor, and from what I hear, this young man is a hard working man with a great attitude. I hear that when players make mistakes like turning the ball over they get taken out, unless there is a little blood similarities. I know that all coaches want to win, but I also know that all parents see their child differently than everyone else. I am done talking about this matter because, I do not have a ball in this court.

FYI, the kid you are talking was a starter last year and played an average of 28 minutes. Nice argument!!! The kid simply wants to focus on FB. HC may not win a game in district but it won't be because of what you say. By the way didn't they finish 3rd last year??? They are still very young with their best teams yet to come. Good luck Patriots!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you say makes a lot of sense, however John Havlicek did play more than 6 minutes a ball game, and this politics you speak of, I am not claiming any politics, I have just heard that the best athlete that Henry county has, is not playing, from what I have heard, he was one of the best players on the team last year and spent more time on the bench than the floor, and from what I hear, this young man is a hard working man with a great attitude. I hear that when players make mistakes like turning the ball over they get taken out, unless there is a little blood similarities. I know that all coaches want to win, but I also know that all parents see their child differently than everyone else. I am done talking about this matter because, I do not have a ball in this court.

Honestly you say your done and I can appreciate that, but I have no clue who your talking about? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I wish I knew to whom you were referring because I go to most every game and have not seen this great athlete not playing. We have several good athletes on the team. In my opinion all those guys play. So I think you are getting some misinformation or information from someone who is not being objective. As are you I do not have a ball on that court just what I see. I just hate to hear dissension on the team from players or parents because we have the ability to be a great team this year and locker room/ bleacher drama can really be a cancer to any team. Care to give initials? Well good luck to HC on Tuesday night. I'll have to listen from home via the internet but it should be a dandy!!!!!

FYI, the kid you are talking was a starter last year and played an average of 28 minutes. Nice argument!!! The kid simply wants to focus on FB. HC may not win a game in district but it won't be because of what you say. By the way didn't they finish 3rd last year??? They are still very young with their best teams yet to come. Good luck Patriots!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is he talking about our QB? If thats the case your right he just wants to focus on FB. He's a great kid and was upfront with the coach about wanting to do that and although we'll miss him I can appreciate his desire to be great at FB. You are right he is a Great athlete and an even better person. I think with a little time off and some focus he can play somewhere on Saturdays. JYD you from Paris?

I know one thing.. We just need to open a Henry county message board because thats all that is being talked about!!!! I mean seriously.. who cares about a team from Henry county that never does anything in that league anyways. they can not compete.

You are correct about one thing.

Being a 10AAA post pretty open to discussing any team in 10AAA.

I agree with you man.. I think Springfield will beat some people. They pretty much year in and year out have a good team. They compete every year. It is anyones district this year. Clarksville is still the team to beat. Until someone beats them noone has the right to say they are the best tem in the district. Tonights games will kinda give us a preview. I feel that Clarksville and Northeast will be a 5 point game either way. Rossview @ Dickson will be a good one. It is always hard to go into Dickson and win. that game will be decided within 6-10 points either way. Henry County and Kenwood will be a good one as well. See how Henry plays away from home. Kenwood is a much improved team. It should be interesting. Springfield travels to Northwest. that will be an up and down game. I feel that Northwest will pull that one out by 10-15 points. Good luck to all teams starting district.

Is he talking about our QB? If thats the case your right he just wants to focus on FB. He's a great kid and was upfront with the coach about wanting to do that and although we'll miss him I can appreciate his desire to be great at FB. You are right he is a Great athlete and an even better person. I think with a little time off and some focus he can play somewhere on Saturdays. JYD you from Paris?

I would assume he is talking QB.

Next 4 games should be good ones. Kenwood/Springfield/RHS on the road and CHS at home before break. looking forward to it.

I agree with you man.. I think Springfield will beat some people. They pretty much year in and year out have a good team. They compete every year. It is anyones district this year. Clarksville is still the team to beat. Until someone beats them noone has the right to say they are the best tem in the district. Tonights games will kinda give us a preview. I feel that Clarksville and Northeast will be a 5 point game either way. Rossview @ Dickson will be a good one. It is always hard to go into Dickson and win. that game will be decided within 6-10 points either way. Henry County and Kenwood will be a good one as well. See how Henry plays away from home. Kenwood is a much improved team. It should be interesting. Springfield travels to Northwest. that will be an up and down game. I feel that Northwest will pull that one out by 10-15 points. Good luck to all teams starting district.

This first set of 4 District games will be good. I know HC is on the road for first 3 that will be tough.

This first set of 4 District games will be good. I know HC is on the road for first 3 that will be tough.

When exactly does Henry County play at Springfield? Coach T's schedule has Henry County playing at Springfield on both Dec 7 and Jan 22. However my pocket schedule has the Dec 7 game at Henry County. I would think they'd split the first four district games as 2 homes/2 aways for each team.

When exactly does Henry County play at Springfield? Coach T's schedule has Henry County playing at Springfield on both Dec 7 and Jan 22. However my pocket schedule has the Dec 7 game at Henry County. I would think they'd split the first four district games as 2 homes/2 aways for each team.

This Friday Springfield comes to HC, someone must have just put the game in wrong online.

Must be a mistake on COachT. I looked up schedule on HCHS site and it shows home on Friday night but that schedule was missing the Dec 14 game at home with CHS???

Why is it hard to go into Dickson and win, they dont look that impressive for the players they have??