Warren County

14pioneers

I wasn't at the game Friday, man I missed alot. I think that the boys are right there and that one district win would lift the biggest burden off their shoulders so they can build confidence. It will happen this year. Keep working hard boys.

Not a very good showing at Lebanon Friday. Are we going to get a district win this year???

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the season is underway and we have played a few games this year, some good some not so good, with district play right around the corner, How many can we win this year ??

Ok folks, I have got to say "what's up with our basketball team "? WE basically have everyone back from last year, and I think our district is a little bit down from last year, But our last few games against Lebanon and Coffee County has me scratching my head ? We got beat by almost 20 POINTS by Coffee County !!!! They haven't won a game in forever. I think coach Smith is losing this team, just my impression ? What do you guys think?

Ok folks, I have got to say "what's up with our basketball team "? WE basically have everyone back from last year, and I think our district is a little bit down from last year, But our last few games against Lebanon and Coffee County has me scratching my head ? We got beat by almost 20 POINTS by Coffee County !!!! They haven't won a game in forever. I think coach Smith is losing this team, just my impression ? What do you guys think?

You lost by 21 I think?

When your constantly told your worthless, have no heart, not contributing and not worthy of wearing a jersey what should we expect the end result to be. I love a hard nose coach, but demeaning the kids has got to stop.

When your constantly told your worthless, have no heart, not contributing and not worthy of wearing a jersey what should we expect the end result to be. I love a hard nose coach, but demeaning the kids has got to stop.

I agree to a point, however I have never heard anyone say to me that coach Smith is a brute. I think he has been here long enough now ,and the players have been in his system long enough, that coach Smith is beginning to feel the pressure of winning a few district games, so naturally he will be more inclined to pressure his players to perform better. I like coach Smith and his brother, but I really, really have my doubts that they will be successful in turning this thing around this year.

Not much, I just know a lot of the boys got to play tonight. I also heard the Prater boy had a pretty good game but no word on scoring yet.

That's good news! We needed a win and if several players got time on the court that's a bonus! I know Greenbrier is ranked about 107 is AA, but this was a much needed win.

That's good news! We needed a win and if several players got time on the court that's a bonus! I know Greenbrier is ranked about 107 is AA, but this was a much needed win.

Several players ALWAYS gets on the court all Coach Smith does is substitute. Never the same players on the court. I would hope that they could beat Greenbrier.