RBS Football---The $64,000 Question.....

TNBballMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by ELA:
Posted by TNBballMan:

They kicked butt in one scrimmage this preseason and got a butt kicking in return in the next. Who knows! Just flip a coin and trust that it be right!

Just curious... who did they play in the two scrimmages? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure who it was that they killed but they received a killing by Butler Co. Ky.

I saw in the Macon County newspaper that they had 28 on the team but only 17 or 18 were in the photo? They must have taken the photo before school started and others joined the team after school started? IF the line can block, their running game should be okay with the senior TB. Coach Caddle will have to work with his defense to get them ready to play against the better teams in Region 4. :rolleyes:

[Edited by ELA on 8-23-02 10:14A]

Well ELA, you're right. If they can block, we might have a better than usual offensive year. The Senior TB is Nathan Bates, if we just can keep the ball in his hands without him fumbling, he will do just fine. We have a great TE in Jimmy Watson, he is big and can bash them hard. Another good Senior leader is Quinten Haggard. At the pep rally today, the boys were jacked up, and so was the crowd. Coach Cadle may have him a good year who knows. We will find out in a few hours. The key word Cadle used today was "TEAM". He said this was the most team-oriented bunch of guys he has ever had. And by the way, we now have 23 players on the team, a pretty good showing in my opinion. Good luck and GO GET EM DAWGS!!!

[Edited by TNBballMan on 8-23-02 3:38P]

Guest snoopdogg

for some reason i just want to see these kids do well! Will it happen??? anybodys guess. but i know i will try to get to a game or two this season! Good luck Guys!!

final 37 - 0 is the final score ! Metcalfe call off the dogs after the 3rd quarter or it would have worse than it was. Bulldogs are very weak. don't what you where watching tnballman but #21 for Metcalfe was the only one that look like He was a little less for wear, but that was because of the hit he put on the dog runner. The dogs could not get anything going the whole game. This going to be a very long season for the dogs, if they don't beat Lighthouse next week look for a 0 - 9 season (could be 0 - 10 cause they play jr. varsity game against Pickett Co.), but you can only hope for better. :confused:

[Edited by Blitz1 on 8-25-02 4:29P]