Hampton-South Pittsburg Web Updates

darook70

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BEER CANT KILL THE PAIN HURTS DONT IT /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The beer thing is just a joke for those in the KNOW. And no, it don't hurt. We played well and came up short. What more could I ask from our players that gave it their all?? You guys won and we lost. There's no need to be sour about it, but I do believe we gave SP a game. More than most thought was possible, you included. For our team, the players gave it their best. Congrats to the DOGS for a hard fought game. Congrats to the PIRATES for the win! I ain't sour, some will just not give credit where credit is due!

Come on up here and say that you crazy Mo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU SAY IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we gave you a game you didn't expect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't make me say it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAYE, I ain't kiddin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bring more beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smounds like u dont need no more beer,u talk alot 2 have lost.have a safe ride back.how about them //////////////////////////PIRATES///////////

The beer thing is just a joke for those in the KNOW. And no, it don't hurt. We played well and came up short. What more could I ask from our players that gave it their all?? You guys won and we lost. There's no need to be sour about it, but I do believe we gave SP a game. More than most thought was possible, you included. For our team, the players gave it their best. Congrats to the DOGS for a hard fought game. Congrats to the PIRATES for the win! I ain't sour, some will just not give credit where credit is due!

EVERYONE PLAYED A GREAT GAME GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Smounds like u dont need no more beer,u talk alot 2 have lost.have a safe ride back.how about them //////////////////////////PIRATES///////////

SMOUNDS LIKE NO MORE BEER FOR YOU WATCH OUT FOR SPPD AN HAVE A GOOD ONE.PIRATES ROCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> PIRATE CLASS OF 83 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

SMOUNDS LIKE NO MORE BEER FOR YOU WATCH OUT FOR SPPD AN HAVE A GOOD ONE.PIRATES ROCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> PIRATE CLASS OF 83 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Class of 83! That explains your stupidity, you're still a spring chick! Just JOKIN'Good luck to SP from here on out!

At least I can still spell "Sounds" after 12 of em'!

Class of 83! That explains your stupidity, you're still a spring chick! Just JOKIN'Good luck to SP from here on out!At least I can still spell "Sounds" after 12 of em'!

BUT CAN YOU DO THIS OUCH #@#@#! NEVER MIND . /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" HAVE A GOOD ONE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> POPS /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Great effort dogs! Congratulations South Pitt. We just couldn't stop your offense. Go win the gold for the east! To the other region 4 teams, especially Gordonsville who said this wouldn't be a game.... I believe Hampton proved we were better than the other region 4 teams this year. Hampton should have earned South Pitt's and region 4's respect.

Go to the SP/hampton thread post #270 and read it. Its lengthy and I wont repeat it. I will say everything was based on Hamptons past performances.