Region 3 3A Team

dumdum

Region 3-3A football team

East Ridge: Michael Carter, Darius Maxwell, Gunner Miller

Grundy County: Dillon Graham, Cory Pickett

Howard: Tremaine Hudson, David Knowles, Leon McClain, Jahron Reynolds, Darius Ricks, Clarence Wiley

McMinn Central: Jordan Jackson, Kyle Long, Ben Stiles

Meigs County: Howie Meadows, Tyler Mobriant, Zach Rayl

Notre Dame: Ryan Buckley, Sam Eberle, Pat Flynn

Polk County: Justin Free, Mike Hammons, Kason Harmon, Trevor Stephens

Sequoyah: Christian Bell

Tellico Plains: Sonny Clough

Coaches of the year: Brandon Derrick, McMinn Central; Alvin Tarver, Howard.

Offensive Player of the Year: Tremaine Hudson, Howard.

Defensive Player of the Year: Ben Stiles, McMinn Central.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn Central players got the shaft!!!!!! 6 players from Howard 4 players from Polk County... Grundy wins one region game and gets 2 players. Central beat East Ridge by 5 TDs but they get 3 players. Clearly the best offensive team in the region....... NO RYAN SLACK NO BARRETT BARNETT NO JARREL HARRISON NO TAYLOR WATSON....

OH WELL, The Region Championship is at Central High School for 2007!!! That does not require a vote, just 8 region victories.

McMinn Central players got the shaft!!!!!! 6 players from Howard 4 players from Polk County... Grundy wins one region game and gets 2 players. Central beat East Ridge by 5 TDs but they get 3 players. Clearly the best offensive team in the region....... NO RYAN SLACK NO BARRETT BARNETT NO JARREL HARRISON NO TAYLOR WATSON....

OH WELL, The Region Championship is at Central High School for 2007!!! That does not require a vote, just 8 region victories.

One thing that we have to take in account.The players on here are in certain postions.You see you vote for 1 qb and 3 linebackers,5 off.lineman,1 tightend,4 def lineman,2 rb's,3 def backs,and 2 rec.Thats what these kids made at those postions,its just not broke down.I know that BELL from seq.was a off.lineman.Some of the players you list could have got beat by 1 vote.Thers also a 2nd team thats not listed,would like to see them.Also the ones that made 1st team,if you know what pos.they made it in ,please list.Congrats to all that made it,there good choices.

Does anyone know if Tellico's Clough made it as tightend or was it for defensive work? I know alot of people are not happy with Slack from McMinn Central not making the first team, but Hudson did have a great year at runnigback and IMO he deserved the award, I'm betting Slack made second team. Does anyone know where to find this info? I'm guessing Mobriant made it for fullback. Also, I heard Mike Hammonds from Polk County made "Kicker Of The Year" in the state, if its true great job, but we still have a long way to go for this region to earn some respect, I hope to see a turn around in the first round games next year.