Union City Basketball

uctfan

1st of all Memphis cant even get Memphis players to come. Derrick Byers, Anthony Mason Jr, JP Prince, Thad Young, Brandon Powell, Mo Miller, R Culpepper, Terico White, L Bowers, Jer Williams, El Williams, and L Mcdonald will follow him to Duke and turn Memphis down as well! 2nd its Joe Jackson not Joe Johnson dummy! 3rd the Top 5 Jr. 1. Mcdonald 2. Buckner 3. F Hall 4. J Williams 5. G Hinds thats the top 5 order you got your info from another hater. 4th Name the 21 players they said are better since his is ranked #22 name the other 21 thats bull also and you no it. name 21 other kids who Bruce Pearl came to see himself who has offers from Arizona, Ole Miss, UTEP, SEMO, N Texas and others name 21 other players who can say that Also I never said he was a Mcdonald All-American I said Buckner plays on the same aau team as L McDonald you are a dummy!!! last, when ever I see Buckner I will show him what you said so he can make you pay if Humboldt even make it to sub-state I think LC will upset them anyway. the only rankings that make since to me are unapproved website.com the Rankings are done by a computer not humans unapproved website is about right.

Dang, dummy is a strong word for someone to use when they do not even know how to spell or use the correct word when they sound alike ( no instead of know, since for sense, using apostrophes " ' " when using contractions in a sentence) Man, that is basic English language. You are calling people "dummy'? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Lucky for you, I have the list sitting right in front of me...2008:1. Elliot Williams (St. George)2. Lawerance Bowers (St. George)3. Elgin Lee (Briarcrest)4. Terrico White (Craigmont)5. Marquette Murrell (White Station)6. Timothy Ware (Booker T. Washington)7. Ken Torry (Mitchell)8. Martino Brock (Ridgeway)9. Erik Buggs (Mitchell)10. Nathen Garth (Hamilton)11. Jarvis Jones (Mitchell)12. Jason Jones (Ridgeway)13. Derrick Mason (Fairley)14. Arnett Moultrie (Raliegh-Egypt)2009:1. Leslie Mcdonald (Briarcrest)2. Ferrakohn Hall (White Station)3. Gentry Hines (Raliegh-Egypt)4. Johnny Williams (Briarcrest)5. Gregg Wooten (Briarcrest)6. Marlon Brown (Harding)7. Drew Barham (Christian Brothers)8. Reginald Buckner (Manassas)2010:1. Joe Jackson (White Station)2. Ronald Brown (Raliegh-Egypt)3. Marterrae Brock (Ridgeway)4. Tim Peete (Memphis-Central)5. Mardracus Wade (Mitchell)6. Alan Farmer (Cordova)7. Masceo Harmon (Memphis-Central)8. Corderio Macklin (Ridgeway)9. Eric Watson (Christian Brothers)2011:1. Andre Hollins (White Station)2. Bobby Parks, JR (St. George)3. Adonis Thomas (Melrose)4. Marvin Williams (White Station)And really, Joe Jackson is ahead of Buckner as well...He's the number 7 ranked player in the country for his class...Oh, and my source is very reliable...And, from the looks of things, the Memphis Tigers don't really need the players you mentioned...Anything else you need, Legend..?

Yea, looks like he needs a return trip to English in grade school. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, dummy is a strong word for someone to use when they do not even know how to spell or use the correct word when they sound alike ( no instead of know, since for sense, using apostrophes " ' " when using contractions in a sentence) Man, that is basic English language. You are calling people "dummy'? Yea, looks like he needs a return trip to English in grade school. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Idk about you, but run-on sentences, proper use of contractions, and pretty much all aspects of general grammar were taught at Humboldt in middle school...Trust me, it's bad when someone with a Humboldt education corrects you on anything having to do with the English language...Ouch

Lucky for you, I have the list sitting right in front of me...

2008:

1. Elliot Williams (St. George)

2. Lawerance Bowers (St. George)

3. Elgin Lee (Briarcrest)

4. Terrico White (Craigmont)

5. Marquette Murrell (White Station)

6. Timothy Ware (Booker T. Washington)

7. Ken Torry (Mitchell)

8. Martino Brock (Ridgeway)

9. Erik Buggs (Mitchell)

10. Nathen Garth (Hamilton)

11. Jarvis Jones (Mitchell)

12. Jason Jones (Ridgeway)

13. Derrick Mason (Fairley)

14. Arnett Moultrie (Raliegh-Egypt)

2009:

1. Leslie Mcdonald (Briarcrest)

2. Ferrakohn Hall (White Station)

3. Gentry Hines (Raliegh-Egypt)

4. Johnny Williams (Briarcrest)

5. Gregg Wooten (Briarcrest)

6. Marlon Brown (Harding)

7. Drew Barham (Christian Brothers)

8. Reginald Buckner (Manassas)

2010:

1. Joe Jackson (White Station)

2. Ronald Brown (Raliegh-Egypt)

3. Marterrae Brock (Ridgeway)

4. Tim Peete (Memphis-Central)

5. Mardracus Wade (Mitchell)

6. Alan Farmer (Cordova)

7. Masceo Harmon (Memphis-Central)

8. Corderio Macklin (Ridgeway)

9. Eric Watson (Christian Brothers)

2011:

1. Andre Hollins (White Station)

2. Bobby Parks, JR (St. George)

3. Adonis Thomas (Melrose)

4. Marvin Williams (White Station)

And really, Joe Jackson is ahead of Buckner as well...He's the number 7 ranked player in the country for his class...Oh, and my source is very reliable...And, from the looks of things, the Memphis Tigers don't really need the players you mentioned...

Anything else you need, Legend..?

your list is so wrong its funny lol !!! 2008 1. e williams 2 terico white 3. sampson carter 4.jason jones 5. martino brock 6. tim ware 7. l bowers 8 elgin lee this is the order trust me your list is wrong 2009 1 l mcdonald 2.r buckner 3. f hall 4 j williams 5. g hinds 2010 1 j jackson 2. t peete 3. r brown 4 m wade 5 c macklin 2011 1. a thomas 2. b parks 3 c jones 4. a hollins 5 m williams the list you got is old it dont have s carter on it you need 2 smoke that list with some tops paper and some crack. sites you can look at 2 get better info memphishoopers.com 901prepscoop.com thehoopreport.com check these sites dummy

your list is so wrong its funny lol !!! 2008 1. e williams 2 terico white 3. sampson carter 4.jason jones 5. martino brock 6. tim ware 7. l bowers 8 elgin lee this is the order trust me your list is wrong 2009 1 l mcdonald 2.r buckner 3. f hall 4 j williams 5. g hinds 2010 1 j jackson 2. t peete 3. r brown 4 m wade 5 c macklin 2011 1. a thomas 2. b parks 3 c jones 4. a hollins 5 m williams the list you got is old it dont have s carter on it you need 2 smoke that list with some tops paper and some crack. sites you can look at 2 get better info memphishoopers.com 901prepscoop.com thehoopreport.com check these sites dummy

The source I'm going by isn't a site, it's a person...And believe me when I say he's reliable...And if Buckner is the number 2 player out of Memphis in the 2009 class then why isn't he on Unapproved Website?? You're a joke on here, and the more you post, the more people notice...I'd calm it down a bit if I were you..

The source I'm going by isn't a site, it's a person...And believe me when I say he's reliable...And if Buckner is the number 2 player out of Memphis in the 2009 class then why isn't he on Unapproved Website?? You're a joke on here, and the more you post, the more people notice...I'd calm it down a bit if I were you..

Buckner just started playing AAU ball thats why. he will be at the camps this summer with L. Mcdonald

Derrick Mason is on Rivals but he ant even top 10 in the City in his own class just because you have a profile on rivals thats not updated or ranked dont mean anything idiot.

I dont have to calm anything down your source can't be to reliable idiot... and if he is then give him to us.

lets see oh, its Buggs Bunny thats reliable my bad. lol!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

last time i checked this is a post on UC not memphis basketball so why dont we keep it that way why dont you start another begging post on your beloved memphis basketball like you have buckner and the dandy dozen. Have a great day!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

After what you could call a little wake-up call last Tuesday nite in Bradford,Union City came out tonite with a little more fire and beat Greenfield at home 90-43.....

Saturday nite is the renewal of the ole county rivalry around here...Obion Central will be coming off a home loss against Dyersburg which dropped their overall record to 13-7.....

Don't forget the spaghetti supper at 4pm until 6:30pm.....$5.00 tix

The #1 ranked Tornadoes improve to 23-0 overall and 15-0 in District action......

Well, the Rebels came to Union City's Thunder Dome tonight ( Saturday ) and there were two BLOW outs.

First, the highly talented Lady Rebs came in and spanked Union City's girls with no problem.

The boys game, the Rebels kinda ....if you want to say....stayed around for some of the first half and at half time Union City lead 42 to 25 but when the 3rd quarter started, the Tornadoes ran the floor and took control of the game everyone knew they would and took the lead at the end of the 3rd quarter 71 to 37. Not even close....so Coach Sisco put in the subs with the Rebels still with their starters in did cut the game ..just a little closer ( a point or 2 ) and Union City ended up blowing the Rebels back to Troy......81 to 56.

Union City hit 16....3's with M J Brown leading all scorers with 19 points and a SLAM.

Rebels now 13 - 8

Union City 24 - 0

The Rebels found out like most ALL the other teams with exception of Lake Co. and Humboldt that they couldn't play the style ball Union city plays.

Good Luck Rebels!!

Keep it up Union City, everyone is pulling for you.

I think all the "UC is peaking too early" talk was a little premature...

Union City has played with alot of intensity the last two nights......

Where are the district and region tournaments being held?

I'm ready for UC-HBT 3 if it comes...These teams could potentially play each other 3 more times this year (unlikely but possible)

Well, I got to see these Tornados for the second time this year. First time was against Humboldt. I must say they shot the ball MUCH better tonight than they did against Humboldt. I though Nik Brooks had more than just 5 3's. I also didn't realize MJ had the ups he does. He didn't only dunk the ball but he flushed it down with ease. If Union City plays like they did tonight, I don't see any 1A team beating them including Humboldt, Lake Co. (Whitby was in attendance tonight), and Manassas. Awesome job to UC tonight! Keep it going!