Union City Basketball

uctfan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know it wasnt much of a game..but did anybody stand out from mckenzie to ya'll??

To be honest...No

Carr is a good athlete...I wish he would have made some of the passes he did tonite on the football field because he threw three or four right to Tornado defenders...Payne is a football player..Really,with Union City's press and McKenzie's lack of speed and complete lack of depth it was hard to get any measure on them...They fought hard and never did quit but near the end they had a couple of guys that wouldn't even run the floor because they were just wore out....They haven't seen a team like Union City and really looked as though they didn't have much of a scouting report because they were leaving the perimeter wide open and letting everyone shoot...Anyone that knows about Union City knows to never leave a guy open outside the three point arc....

I looked at UC's schedule and at the bottom it says UC is 31-1 but i didn't see any losses on the actual schedule can anyone explain?

I'm pretty sure they are undefeated. The only thing I can thing of is maybe one of those preseason contest that some coaches don't count. But I saw them in the those games agaisnt Mitchell and Jackson SS and they won both games. I wonder about that 31-1 myself. Maybe it was an error.

I'm pretty sure they are undefeated. The only thing I can thing of is maybe on of those preseason contest that some coaches don't count. But I saw them in the those games agaisnt Mitchell and Jackson SS and they won both games. I wonder about that 31-1 myself. Maybe it was an error.

Yeah thats what i thought they are undefeated and on their schedule there are NO losses but the record is 31-1 just don't understand it i guess its an error! I guess some LC fans might say it is FORESHADOWING! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I don't think it is UC is too good!

Union City is 31-0.....

The problem came from the first time somebody added the Jax Central-Merry score to the schedule..They didn't play the game because of the tornado damage in Jackson....Then coachT removed the score but somebody else put another score for the game before they took the game off the schedule completely....

Union City is 31-0.....

The problem came from the first time somebody added the Jax Central-Merry score to the schedule..They didn't play the game because of the tornado damage in Jackson....Then coachT removed the score but somebody else put another score for the game before they took the game off the schedule completely....

Oh ok i understand now someone was messing with UC's schedule

Good to see you again....ucdiditagain....Need all the help I can get,sometimes I get ganged up on /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tony Wilkins being healthy will be the difference in this one...He was trying to come back from the knee injury in January and only played sparingly in that game in Tiptonville..He was sick in the bed with the flu in the game at Union City so LC hasn't seen the UC team healthy....Wilkins is looking 100% for the first time since he got hurt in the first game of The Battle for the State Tournament in Nashville in December...He had a 32 point game against Halls in the district semis and could've scored 40 if he would have played the entire game tonite....Nik Brooks also looked to have found his shot tonite...Looked very smooth on his threes....Look for Andre' to break out of a little two game mini-slump..He seems to enjoy playing Lake County..Then you got MJ...Nuff said about that...

Should be a GREAT atmosphere for high school basketball Monday nite..You got three of the top 6 teams in the state on the court for the price of one game....Quite a bargain...

Yeah Purple i agree with you..Tony Wilkens was the missing link in both games against Lake Co. Sisco will run 5 in and out on LC to wear them down. I feel Coby and Wilkins will have a big game..MJ will be MJ.

• 3 weeks later...

Or how about you shut up with all the garbage you fill these boards with...All you do is run your mouth and I'm guessing it's because you've got a son that plays for Manassas and you're upset because no one's talking about him...I'm terribly sorry that you are so incredibly jealous of all the attention UC, HBT, and LC get...It's well deserved...These teams have proven that they are programs...Can you say the same for Manassas? No..All you do is cry, whether it be about the Commercial Appeal rankings, the AP Polls, the fact that people get on here and criticize the way you mutilate the English language, or maybe even the fact that people don't talk about Manassas 24/7 the way you think they should...If I were you, I'd reconsider ever posting again because you might be the most unintelligent person to ever touch a keyboard...It's like every time you get on the computer, you feel the need to demonstrate borderline crackhead behavior...Wow, ok I'm done now...

All he was doing was posting the score and stats for the UC-Bradford game....He does it for every game..

See you should have been talking about Manassas. They are the future state champs 2008

This poll is a joke! It just makes for a better ### whippin come sub-state for somebody. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

again this was the truth also about the sub-state game. and 5 teams from the AP polls didnt make it. I have been right all year. I5 wont change 3/15/08