Smyrna vs. Independence

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope the ref crew in the McKenzie vs South Pittsburg game is NOT the same for the Smyrna vs Indy game. My daughter could make better calls! Evidently the 'officials' are NOT taking any questions from the sidelines this year.

Cat what are you fixing the team to eat tomorrow? Breakfast, lunch, dinner?

To both teams, GOOD LUCK and have a safe injury free game. Main thing is take the time to enjoy the experience.

I just hope the ref crew in the McKenzie vs South Pittsburg game is NOT the same for the Smyrna vs Indy game. My daughter could make better calls! Evidently the 'officials' are NOT taking any questions from the sidelines this year.

Cat what are you fixing the team to eat tomorrow? Breakfast, lunch, dinner?

To both teams, GOOD LUCK and have a safe injury free game. Main thing is take the time to enjoy the experience.

lite bkf around 9am biscuits

burgers hot dogs for lunch

sub sandwiches afternon

exactly what they had last year.

Smyrna is GOING to win, guaranteed.

Sonny + Rod in their last game together, no, they wont lose, mark it down.

I would love to see this happen! Two great young men ending their h.s. careers this way! Good luck to both of these fine schools and I hope this is a injury free game! To the players, coaches, fans hope everyone has enjoyed the ride this season and there is not a better way to end it being in the state championship game. GO SMYRNA BULLDOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Smyrna is GOING to win, guaranteed.

Sonny + Rod in their last game together, no, they wont lose, mark it down.

Nothing is guaranteed in high school football. Smyrna is a great football team, but don't underestimate the Eagles. Last week against Millington was supposed to be a guaranteed blowout. According to almost everyone last week the Eagles weren't supposed to be in the 'Boro tonight, but they are. We'll see what happens tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised if your guarantee goes array.

smyna 31

independence 17

rod wilks lights it up one more time

I have never seen a team more prepared for a football game both physically and mentally. Smyrna has added some defensive schemes to defense all those screens that Indy has not seen and those screens set up their entire offense.