Smyrna vs. Independence

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IHS by 10

Im more than positive that the IHS boys are just as ready if not more ready than SHS....

Theses seniors want this.. this school wants this..

I cant wait

Good luck to both teams and I hope for no injurys tonight!

Hit em in the mouth boys

Go Eagles

bulldogs 33...indy 0...still in 2nd quarter

region 4-5A is the best...NO DOUBT /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

THIS GAME IS OVER BY HAFETIME.SMYRNA HAS A GREAT TEAM,PLUS THEY R GETTING SOME CALLS GOING THERE WAY.I DONT THINK REFS WOULD BLOW CALLS ON PURPOSE BUT,IT SEEMS THINGS R GOING THERE WAY.I WILL SAY GOOD TEAMS MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.THIS FRESHMAN BACK IS GOOD.SMYRNA MAY TURN INTO ANOTHER MARYVILLE.GOOD TEAM GUYS.

This is rather embarrassing for Independence. Guess they aren't quite as charmed a team as Ravenwood (another relatively new school that won it all a couple of years ago).

Oh well, congrats to Smyrna. I remember when we (Maryville) had to play Smyrna twice in '95 and once in '96, that was a fun brief rivalry, although such a loooong trip over there...

What did Cat give those kids with the Bisquits this morning? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Smyrna is making this one look way too easy. It is reminding me of when R'dale beat Franklin in the BC Bowl a couple of years ago.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> with GRITS and GRAVY. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />