South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go out on a limb and say SP will win this game, but I don't know anything about Butchie's young lads from McKenzie. Do they run and pass? Are they one dimemsional, fast, average speed? These are the games where legends are made. All young lads that play in a championship game should lay it all on the line for this chance. Living Legends can be remembered for what they do in this game. Everyone will always remember a championship game. It comes down to this. If you want to achieve legend status, then go out and do something special in this game to get elevated to that legend status. Goodluck to the young lads from both teams this week. Remember to enjoy the moment.

Hampton had to hear predictions of 56-0, win by 30, and all kinds of crazy stuff. They do not have a good defense,

Our defense held Hampton's O to 21 points...are you saying Hamptons offense is so bad that they could only score 21 against a bad defense??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Sounds like sour grapes to me. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and like I said earlier, if you can throw, you will do just fine.

Are you saying "If you can throw better than Hampton???"... I seem to remember a couple of INT's /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In all fairness #4 threw the ball very well most of the night. The one crossing route where he threw the ball right between our two best DBs when they were in great position was a simply amazing throw. It was not the best decision to throw into double coverage but the throw was something else. They couldn't have covered it any better and he couldn't have thrown it any better

Still bitter are we??? While we did give up some yardage and points, we still stuck it to you...and we will do the same again this week. Mckenzie will be a great test. Go Pirates, bring home the GOLD.

Hey there Pirate Tom- how are you?

I think you were on the 86 team that went to state championships, right? Tell me what you remember about that game? Did you get to play? IF this is not the place, maybe you can shoot me a message on myspace? I don't remember much about it, and you and I were on different buses... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hope I get to see you in the 'Boro!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

M

Hey there Pirate Tom- how are you?

I think you were on the 86 team that went to state championships, right? Tell me what you remember about that game? Did you get to play? IF this is not the place, maybe you can shoot me a message on myspace? I don't remember much about it, and you and I were on different buses... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hope I get to see you in the 'Boro!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

M

Good to see you on here

WOULD LOVE TO COME AN SEE PIRATES WIN. BUT STUCK IN THE ATL. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AN WONT BE NO SALAD TOSSING GOING ON /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Touche?

I will go out on a limb and say SP will win this game, but I don't know anything about Butchie's young lads from McKenzie. Do they run and pass? Are they one dimemsional, fast, average speed? These are the games where legends are made. All young lads that play in a championship game should lay it all on the line for this chance. Living Legends can be remembered for what they do in this game. Everyone will always remember a championship game. It comes down to this. If you want to achieve legend status, then go out and do something special in this game to get elevated to that legend status. Goodluck to the young lads from both teams this week. Remember to enjoy the moment.

Legend, Mckenzie Is At The Titans Game Today Coutesy Of Taco Bell For Winning The Taco Bell tailgate Party For Scoring The Most Points During The Regular Season. Mckenzie Is Just As Dangerous Passing As Running. Defense Is Awesome as Well. Should Be A Living Legend Game. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10