South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

DON'T WORRY ABOUT S P STALLING IT WONT HAPPEN TILL AFTER S P DESTROYS McKENZIE! PIRATES 51 REBELS 24 CHOO CHOO BIG BOY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> DON'T WORRY ABOUT S P STALLING IT WONT HAPPEN TILL AFTER S P DESTROYS McKENZIE! PIRATES 51 REBELS 24 CHOO CHOO BIG BOY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Awe Now Fatrock. I Feel Alot Of Pent-up Emotions In Your Post. Ever Considered Consulting Someone On The Professional Level. Maybe Some Green-Leafy Perhaps. Or Try Some Of The Lynchburg Tea So's To Speak. But What Ever Seems To Calm You Down. Maybe Some Of Old Grandad's Cough Medicine. I'm Worried About Ya Big Guy. Are Ya Eating Well? Enough Green Vegetables And Stuff? Had Your Colon Checked? Just Chill Baby And Enjoy This Week. You Can Go Back To Your Spousal Abuse Next Week. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Give The Ole Lady A Break.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is your team leaving for Murfreesboro? Is the town planning any pep ralleys or send offs??

I was told that the team is going Wednesday and I don't know of any mass send off, we're all coming with 'em!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I've seen both and McKenzie could barely keep up with one fast back (Marco Dailey) I do not think there is any way they can contend with the speed that they will see from SP and all there weapons. South Pitt wins this one easily

49-21 for the championship

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GOOD PICK! GO PIRATES!

I've seen both and McKenzie could barely keep up with one fast back (Marco Dailey) I do not think there is any way they can contend with the speed that they will see from SP and all there weapons. South Pitt wins this one easily

I certainly hope the Pirates share your confidence in the outcome of this game!!

I was told that the team is going Wednesday and I don't know of any mass send off, we're all coming with 'em!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm pretty sure all of SP is coming too. We are just waiting until Friday morning. Big bonfire - pep rally Thursday night and the town streets will be lined with fans on Friday morning as the team bus goes through. Pretty cool stuff. The whole town is buzzing. My dad told me at his Church on Sunday morning they included the football team in their prayers. Everyone helps in their own ways

Earleir On This Thread It Was Said If We Couldn't Score 28 Points We Need Not Come. And I Said We've Averaged over 40 All Season So That Order Was Filled. I Didn't Mean We'd Score 40 On SP. The Last Few Weeks I Have And I Know You Have Been Looking East And Ya'll West Wondering Who Is Gonna Face Who? We Both Know It Aint Gonna Be Easy For The Other. So Good Luck To Both Teams And Let's Enjoy Our last Week Of 2007 Season, Oh Yeah It's Cahmpionship Week As Well. Good Luck To Both Teams.

Hey Butchie, Old Pirate says both schools should be proud of these kids and support them to the fullest. OP sends best of luck to the Rebels and the Pirates. OP would be happy with a hard tough fought game with no injuries on either side.

Old Pirate says it's good to have an additional commander onboard the Pirate ship. OP says better be careful thou, it can become the norm.