Unicoi @ Chuckey doak

CDHSKNIGHTS34

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneviie is talking about home cooking ref. What about Eliz??????

The box score of that game will paint an obvious picture also. The refs did all they could to take a blow out and turn it into a game. Pitiful. Would have been a disgrace for an obviously superior team like Chuckey Doak to lose that game.

Should be a barn burner, Unicoi will have to play very good for 32 min.

C.D bench does a very good job also , so the coach can sub with no problem.

Yea, when the coach cleared the floor with over 4 minutes left in the 2nd last night, I thought it was kinda early. Thanks to the calling, it alsmost was. If CD can remain healthy, that should have a great season. Bench did a good job last night and continued with spreading the lead in the 2nd.

The box score of that game will paint an obvious picture also. The refs did all they could to take a blow out and turn it into a game. Pitiful. Would have been a disgrace for an obviously superior team like Chuckey Doak to lose that game.

Just making sure it wasn't just me.

Should be a barn burner, Unicoi will have to play very good for 32 min.

C.D bench does a very good job also , so the coach can sub with no problem.

And so will Chuckey Doak...

No one will go undefeated in the conference this year and I have a feeling these two teams will trade blows from the regular season to the regional tourney. At least I hope-- but there is a reason Unicoi has beaten several talented teams so far...and have for some time.

I agree.. it will be VERY hard to go undefated... the Big 3 will be fighting for number 1 all year... but hopefully it will be a packed house at chuckey doak... cause this is one of the biggest games for CDHS is years... thier might be OT but i say..

CD by 1

CRITICS ARE SILENCED

Black Knights Win by 13