Memphis Mitchell is now 1-3 are they overrated?

Legend

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There not overrated.They will come together as the season goes along.They really havent practiced together any,since 2 or 3 play football.Once the football players start getting into basketball form,i think they will make it to state.

Mitchell is 2-6 now do you feel me they are overrated 2-6! no team with a state in they grasp should be 2-6! 2-6! come own man 2-6! those players and the team are overrated!

Mitchell is 2-6 now do you feel me they are overrated 2-6! no team with a state in they grasp should be 2-6! 2-6! come own man 2-6! those players and the team are overrated!

Mitchell will turn it around. The regular season is a good stepping stone, however, tournament time is what it is all about. I know that you're a big Manansas fan. What if Manansas had this great record and they lose in the first round of the playoffs. Would you want people saying that they were overrated? Remember last year, Union City had this great record and they got upset. How many students are enrolled at Manansas? In my opinion, the season is still early and their district record will carry more weight.