York @ LA

onebadlizard

I do believe that Livingston did the same thing last year. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Pay back sticks doesn't it?!

I really don't know if paybacks STICK or not. I can take it believe me. If York beats us once every 10 years, I have no problem with it. ENJOY one of your few shining moments. As far as basketball goes, the streak will without question reach double figures, but when you do win stand up @ the football game and tell us the score.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that Livingston did the same thing last year. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Pay back sticks doesn't it?!

Pay back sticks doesn't it?! I have been saying it wrong all these years. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good to see you on the basketball threads options.

I really don't know if paybacks STICK or not. I can take it believe me. If York beats us once every 10 years, I have no problem with it. ENJOY one of your few shining moments. As far as basketball goes, the streak will without question reach double figures, but when you do win stand up @ the football game and tell us the score.

Don't worry bubblegum, they will. It will probably be something like, "who dat, who dat, who dat say they gonna beat them MOUNTAIN MEN, who dat!!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pay back sticks doesn't it?! I have been saying it wrong all these years. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good to see you on the basketball threads options.

I was in a hurry forgot to proof read, oops. At least gave you guys a comeback. If I didn't do that you wouldn't have had much to say. I have a better sentence for the use of the word stick. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I don't really watch York basketball, girls or boys. I am going to come watch how Derwin handles the small confined area that the B-ball coaches have to stay in. That should be entertaining. I watch the other basketball girls in the county. Whenever you are bored and need to get someone fired up, come over there and you can find me. I was only over here seeing what kind of game York played. Apparently not good enough. It's early though and are still missing some of the football players. Time will tell.