Franklin @ Ravenwood

RavenRapOnTheMap32

Harrick u seriously need to grow up and realize you have no life, and Philly Fan, either u are coach Johnson or his friend who was next to him at the stratford game, either way its low, and u have no class. Harrick wait till they play again, go jump on Franklins nuts some more please go ahead, its actually quite funny to read your BS. By the way i watched the hole game, and i think i saw you Philly Fan, next time i'll walk right past you. And from what i saw, morris didnt guard glover, he was on Starnes, plus Ravenwood had a tough games, thoes boys will get past it.

tnscout- you have made it apparently clear today that you know NOTHING about Franklin or Ravenwood basketball. If you seriously think Coach Johnson would be posting trash on a message board then you know NOTHING about him or Franklin's tradition for that matter. Secondly, you picked Ravenwood to win!! Hello.

And now you think you've figured out who Philly Fan is. "Next time I'll walk right past you"...what the heck...you think you know who is he...walk right up to him. I'm sure he'd love to meet you. For that matter we'd all love to meet you. Wow a real live scout at one of our games. We're all real impressed! Gasp!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tnscout- you have made it apparently clear today that you know NOTHING about Franklin or Ravenwood basketball. If you seriously think Coach Johnson would be posting trash on a message board then you know NOTHING about him or Franklin's tradition for that matter. Secondly, you picked Ravenwood to win!! Hello.

And now you think you've figured out who Philly Fan is. "Next time I'll walk right past you"...what the heck...you think you know who is he...walk right up to him. I'm sure he'd love to meet you. For that matter we'd all love to meet you. Wow a real live scout at one of our games. We're all real impressed! Gasp!

tnscout, you are as much a scout as I am Coach Johnson. you are no scout and I am not Coach Johnson. if you were a scout, you would not be posting on this board about kids you are supposed to be scouting. you are though a complete idiot. you keep trying to guess who I am, you don't know who I am. if you do, be a man and come up to me, don't be skeeeered. Do you really think they are going to improve by 23 points, which is what it was when Coach emptied his bench. you know nothing about basketball. You predicted we would lose, the streak would end, RHS would win districts. Wow, get some help dude. and you tell me I have no class, hahahahahahaaa

Glover owned you guys tonight.

Man Phillyfan, I was looking forward to all of the excuses "Ravenonthemap" had, typical though, talk trash pre-game but can't take it post game!

yea i went to the game, had to go out to knoxville for the weekend but i'm back now. we played a terrible first half of basketball and franklin took advantage. Ravenwood had the deer in headlights look, coming out in the first half. they played well the second half but a basketball game is 32 minutes long. i hope the raptors can get over this, they have three games next week with two of them being district games, if they could win out going into winter break, they could have some momentum going into their winter tournament and into the second half of the season.

yea i went to the game, had to go out to knoxville for the weekend but i'm back now. we played a terrible first half of basketball and franklin took advantage. Ravenwood had the deer in headlights look, coming out in the first half. they played well the second half but a basketball game is 32 minutes long. i hope the raptors can get over this, they have three games next week with two of them being district games, if they could win out going into winter break, they could have some momentum going into their winter tournament and into the second half of the season.

From what I heard, the Raptors got worked! When is the Page game again?

I am really kind of shocked that you Ravenwood people do not have the class, or I guess knowledge, to come on here and give Franklin any credit. Why do you think they had the "deer in the headlight look"? If Coach Johnson, no tnscout I am not Coach Johnson but thank you, didn't pull his starters after the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter the game would have been a 35 point win. At that time it was a 25 point Rebel lead so I am not sure how you thought the birds played better in the second half.

Man Phillyfan, I was looking forward to all of the excuses "Ravenonthemap" had, typical though, talk trash pre-game but can't take it post game!

Hey Metro Ballin, how convenient he had to go out of town right after the game.

You better get some more of those 1A/2A opponents so you can pad that win/loss record.

I am really kind of shocked that you Ravenwood people do not have the class, or I guess knowledge, to come on here and give Franklin any credit. Why do you think they had the "deer in the headlight look"? If Coach Johnson, no tnscout I am not Coach Johnson but thank you, didn't pull his starters after the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter the game would have been a 35 point win. At that time it was a 25 point Rebel lead so I am not sure how you thought the birds played better in the second half.Hey Metro Ballin, how convenient he had to go out of town right after the game.

i did give franklin credit, they are a very strong team, and by the look of last friday night they are definately the team to beat in the district and probably the region if antioch wasn't so strong this year. i say deer in headlights cause ravenwood hasn't had a crowd half that size at any of their previous games, and they buckled. you seem to take everything i say differently then i intended it for it to mean. and i say they played better in the 2nd half cause they played even with the rebels, even when they had their starters in. If it means anything, the rhs bench did a better job than that of the franklin bench, but those guys only play when the game is already over.

At that time it was a 25 point Rebel lead so I am not sure how you thought the birds played better in the second half.

and thank you for calling us birds, because every high school outside of williamson county seems to think we are the dinosaur /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />