Franklin @ Ravenwood

RavenRapOnTheMap32

Are you for real dude? Why would I lie about being at a game, you are a complete moron. I can tell you exactly what happened in that game. Morris got in foul trouble early, RHS fell behind, made a great comback and won in overtime. SHS had there best 3 players foul out of the game and did not play in overtime. Ravenwood came back because SHS could not handle the press. All I was saying we had not problem even without out our football players out there. All I can say is enough with the talk, we will see what happens Friday night and then bring your stupid comments and accusations on the message board. By the way, if you think I am a high school coach, you are gravely wrong. So don't think you know what you are talking about and don't acuse a coach of being on a message board when most coaches would not stoop that low.

i never made stupid comments... i came on here to talk basketball and said this should be a good game, and gave out what i knew about both teams, then you basically responded ravenwood is awful, BUT since in the other forum about district 11AAA you said franklin was gonna win over ravenwood easily. but you are right, franklin will blow them out, cause it seems like everyone wants to argue with you here on coacht. making friends already there buddy...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never made stupid comments... i came on here to talk basketball and said this should be a good game, and gave out what i knew about both teams, then you basically responded ravenwood is awful, BUT since in the other forum about district 11AAA you said franklin was gonna win over ravenwood easily. but you are right, franklin will blow them out, cause it seems like everyone wants to argue with you here on coacht. making friends already there buddy...

The stupid comment was you saying I was the coach of FHS. It is not right you saying that our coach is on such a ridiculus message board like this. It gets more absurd everyday, and know you are worried about me making friends. Oh yeah, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings about giving my opinion on the game. Like I said, let's see what happens tomorrow night.

lets let the players decide this, i was just putting two and two together when you said something but i may have been wrong, i just can't wait for the game to get started up, i personally think that these are both great teams, and one of them i just so happen to be an avid fan of. It is just when someone tries to take away something from my team i get a little offended you know what i mean philly?

Ravenwood board posters, you sound like the kids who get picked on at school all the time and then you come on here to act TOUGH or something? Deal with it, win some games over FHS then talk smack.

Question: Do yall play PAGE again because if you game plan better you might could beat them? hahahahahah

they actually do in january, first time in a long time that they play them twice in a season

72-53 final in favor of the Rebels.

Soooo, how'd the whole ending-the-streak thing work out?

Well......let's say the whole ending-the-streak thing worked out about as well as the whole black out the rebels theme tonight. Maybe they should have said block out the rebels. Franklin DOMINATED Ravenwood. Glover had a very impressive first half. This was a great game to watch. NO MERCY!

Watch out Indy...you're next!!

Well......let's say the whole ending-the-streak thing worked out about as well as the whole black out the rebels theme tonight. Maybe they should have said block out the rebels. Franklin DOMINATED Ravenwood. Glover had a very impressive first half. This was a great game to watch. NO MERCY!

Watch out Indy...you're next!!

I'm just going to say one thing before I turn in for the night. I have taken some heat this week from my Ravenwood friends about using that word "blowout". I really believed it was going to be a blowout. Franklin absolutely dominated an average team. I read a bunch of names the other day and was accused of just reading a roster. Whoever was at the game tonight sees what I am saying. The junior class, better known as the "Franklin Rage", they scored all but 3 points. Somebody else said the junior class was a bunch of hype, I said the proof was in the puddin. It was a great night for us Rebel fans. Great job coach getting the boys focused on going into a very hostile environment.

Reed Glover owned Morris. I will have more tomorrow.

Wow: Ravenowood was dominated every which way: Ravenwood fans should be banned for at least 2 weeks for even thinking that the "Raptors" could win. Please, wake up Raptors, eat your cherios and think about how bad you got beat. Enjoy 5th place in the district. Rebels OWN 11/AAA bottom line. Coach Jay J. is buliding a dynasty! Ravenwood fans, at least your JV team only lost by 10!

Wow: Ravenowood was dominated every which way: Ravenwood fans should be banned for at least 2 weeks for even thinking that the "Raptors" could win. Please, wake up Raptors, eat your cherios and think about how bad you got beat. Enjoy 5th place in the district. Rebels OWN 11/AAA bottom line. Coach Jay J. is buliding a dynasty! Ravenwood fans, at least your JV team only lost by 10!

Harrick u seriously need to grow up and realize you have no life, and Philly Fan, either u are coach Johnson or his friend who was next to him at the stratford game, either way its low, and u have no class. Harrick wait till they play again, go jump on Franklins nuts some more please go ahead, its actually quite funny to read your BS. By the way i watched the hole game, and i think i saw you Philly Fan, next time i'll walk right past you. And from what i saw, morris didnt guard glover, he was on Starnes, plus Ravenwood had a tough games, thoes boys will get past it.

Harrick u seriously need to grow up and realize you have no life, and Philly Fan, either u are coach Johnson or his friend who was next to him at the stratford game, either way its low, and u have no class. Harrick wait till they play again, go jump on Franklins nuts some more please go ahead, its actually quite funny to read your BS. By the way i watched the hole game, and i think i saw you Philly Fan, next time i'll walk right past you. And from what i saw, morris didnt guard glover, he was on Starnes, plus Ravenwood had a tough games, thoes boys will get past it.

Bring it then "tnscout"Not sure who you are,but Franklin dominated from opening tip. Nice classy post you had there, your parents will be proud.

Please learn how to spell before posting again,,,it would be greatly appreciated!