Pickett Co.@ Jackson

7Awatcher

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pickett girls have been doing pretty good at times.they need to start Beaty and White as their point guards they are fast and don`t care to run were as one of their players tries to walk back down the floor and shoots the ball every time she touches the ball.This same player didn`t get to start the other night because of her little fit she threw at RB not because she had bad knees as her mother told the radio .If it had been any of the other girls they would not have even started or got to even play the next two or three games.But since i got that out of my system ,I think the girls will do alright.

If you call getting beat DOWN by 40+ all right then yeah you will do ok. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You lose to RBS and think you have a snowballs chance to compete at jackson county? WE WILL MAKE IT RAIN DOWN 3'S ON YOU!!!

LADY BLUUUEEEEEE DEVILS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGH 87 (UNLESS THEY PUT THE MERCY RULE INTO EFFECT)

PICKETT CO LADY BOBKITTENS 32

If you call getting beat DOWN by 40+ all right then yeah you will do ok. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You lose to RBS and think you have a snowballs chance to compete at jackson county? WE WILL MAKE IT RAIN DOWN 3'S ON YOU!!!

LADY BLUUUEEEEEE DEVILS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGH 87 (UNLESS THEY PUT THE MERCY RULE INTO EFFECT)

PICKETT CO LADY BOBKITTENS 32

Love the enthusiasm, but let's maintain a sensible mindset, and not get too arrogant. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But between you and me, and lets keep this to ourselves, YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Folks this game maybe closer than we anticipate. Pickett County might match us with speed??I haven't seen them play, but it might come down to free throws. Lets not underestimate Pickett County. Granted, we're quick. Hopefully our girls will hit. I'd rather have an off game against pickett than RBS. I think we will win but it will be decided in the fourth quarter. Hopefully, we want have any one fouling out. IF this occurrs, this might change things especially if it is within 6 points or less. GO BIG BLUE. overconfidence can be a killer especially if the underdog bites by winning. be cautious.

we jc fans do not need to be to overconfident pickett will be in very good shape and quick they will be able to get up and down the floor. Don't know much about their players but know from experience about the coach he was my coach for a little while in high school he will have you ready to play and you will be in good shape. I hope we win every time we play but i am like 7A watcher lets be humble about and have respect for the other teams. Good Luck Jackson County .

Folks this game maybe closer than we anticipate. Pickett County might match us with speed??I haven't seen them play, but it might come down to free throws. Lets not underestimate Pickett County. Granted, we're quick. Hopefully our girls will hit. I'd rather have an off game against pickett than RBS. I think we will win but it will be decided in the fourth quarter. Hopefully, we want have any one fouling out. IF this occurrs, this might change things especially if it is within 6 points or less. GO BIG BLUE. overconfidence can be a killer especially if the underdog bites by winning. be cautious.

I think your right and I know coach Brown cringes when he see's all these posters bragging and saying JC is unbeatable and will win by 30 - 50 and all this stuff.He works hard to put a good team on the floor night in and out , ladies play hard and don't need this resentment being created by posters that don't represent the program. They just want to get ready for the next game and play well and if they do that they should win.

I think your right and I know coach Brown cringes when he see's all these posters bragging and saying JC is unbeatable and will win by 30 - 50 and all this stuff.He works hard to put a good team on the floor night in and out ladies play hard and don't need this resentment being created by posters that don't represent the program. They just want to get ready for the next game and play well and if they do that they should win.

I totally agree with you we just need to focus on playing well and winning no matter if it is by 1 in triple overtime or by 25 we just need to go out every night and play well and avoid injuries all I hope for is for all the jelous critisism to stop and just let these young ladies play ball and enjoy therselves

I think your right and I know coach Brown cringes when he see's all these posters bragging and saying JC is unbeatable and will win by 30 - 50 and all this stuff.He works hard to put a good team on the floor night in and out , ladies play hard and don't need this resentment being created by posters that don't represent the program. They just want to get ready for the next game and play well and if they do that they should win.

I think it will be interesting game. Lets not overlook any team. I'd rather win the gold than go undefeated /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Way to go lady blue devils on a big win. I was at the game and it seemed that pickett co. was shocked by how quick our defense was. Good luck tues. night at RBS. I want to go to this game, but i don't know where the school is in RBS. If anyone could give me directions to the school i would appreciate it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />