Coffee County

PEARLBALL

Three people have told me Coach Taylor doesn't plan on coaching next year. Any truth to that or is it a rumor?

Those rumors are TRUE !!! Word is he's going to marry current Warren County coach Ann Eades and move down here to take over the boys program and start a dynasty here at Warren County like coach eades has started one with our girls program !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Those rumors are TRUE !!! Word is he's going to marry current Warren County coach Ann Eades and move down here to take over the boys program and start a dynasty here at Warren County like coach eades has started one with our girls program !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you had jokes last year too.. grow up. no one feels like doing that again.

Tough season for Coach Taylor and the guys.

Thought they had a W against Lawrence County Tuesday night.

Played hard.

Give Coach Taylor some slack, just not a lot of great boys basketball talent this year.

They have trouble in the back court, some have trouble playing on the defensive end of the floor and they dont shoot great as a team.

Hang in there guys and Beat those Wildcats!!!!

Coach Taylor will not be coaching anything next year. He is going into administration. I think he has had enough of the non-athletes at coffee county

This is a thread for the off season and should be killed immediatly. I wasn't going to reply hoping it would die but I see it hasn't. The players still have a full season to play, and coming off a solid performance at Lawrence County, the last thing they need is this on their mind. I would hope Coffee County supporters will leave this alone. Whatever happens is going to happen after the season. Anything now is pure speculation and only gets rumors flying.

• 5 months later...