District 10AAA

fanchs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question... I thought Kamiko has already verbally committed to UT??

I havent seen it in anything other than this web site. If she has that is great. The Clark girl from Mt. Juilet a few years back made a verbal committment and when she got hurt they stopped recruiting her and she went to the school that stayed on her door step Belmont.

From the LC -

The Kenwood Lady Knights have been playing better this season to be sure, but now they have a signature win to add as they defeated District 10-AAA leader Northeast Tuesday night, 81-76.

Northeast played without junior standout Kamiko Williams, who was on the bench in street clothes because of disciplinary issues.

"I hope it's a wake up call for her," Mason-Blair said. "It was an off-the-court issue. That's all I'll say."

From the LC -

The Kenwood Lady Knights have been playing better this season to be sure, but now they have a signature win to add as they defeated District 10-AAA leader Northeast Tuesday night, 81-76.

Northeast played without junior standout Kamiko Williams, who was on the bench in street clothes because of disciplinary issues.

"I hope it's a wake up call for her," Mason-Blair said. "It was an off-the-court issue. That's all I'll say."

I'm sure justhoopin can give us the low down on what went on at the Kenwood/Northeast game, since the Leaf Chronicle already asked the coach and didn't get much of an answer, as you see above.

You have to admire a coach that stands by their rules in a situation like this.

What does this loss do to the district standings? If I am correct that puts

Northeast and Dickson back in a tie for first. Would Dicksons 2 losses to NE

give 1st to NE automatically?

It's a three way tie. Henry County only has two losses, also.

Groundhog day approaches, so this is the next to final weekend of the regular season. Teams jockey for tournament positions tonight.

Northeast treks west to Henry County for a battle of twice beaten first place teams.

Dickson County tries to hold serve with the other two leaders at Northwest.

Clarksville tries to make a move on the fourth sitting Kenwood Knights @ KHS.

Springfield comes to Ctown at Rossview.

Will the home teams prevail? Will weather cause any problems?

Groundhog day approaches, so this is the next to final weekend of the regular season. Teams jockey for tournament positions tonight.

Northeast treks west to Henry County for a battle of twice beaten first place teams.

Dickson County tries to hold serve with the other two leaders at Northwest.

Clarksville tries to make a move on the fourth sitting Kenwood Knights @ KHS.

Springfield comes to Ctown at Rossview.

Will the home teams prevail? Will weather cause any problems?

I have not caught any 10AAA games this year, and records can be deceiving...how does the top teams compare to Clarksville NE's squad last year?