hampton v/s unicoi

bulldog2000

ok your goin sit here and dis Unicoi County when ya'll haven't played another challenge besides us and your goin say your better than us and that Hampton really has people in their district that can play?? HAHA thats a joke ya'll might as well play people in wheelchairs and are blind ya'll play NOBODY!!!

HAHA, this is honestly the dumbest post I have ever read. I am going to say that Hampton IS better than Unicoi because THEY JUST BEAT THEM!!!! And that is with the football players being back 2 days. JUST LIKE FOOTBALL, JUST LIKE FOOTBALL!! HAHAHAHA, I love that chant...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I want to again say that Unicoi has a great team. Coach English has done a fantastic job with your program. However, yes, we will argue all night long about the referees. It was BAD both ways, however the refs did not make an outcome in the game. If we hit our free throws down the stretch, we win by ten or more. Your guys handchecked wayyyyyy tooo much. If the refs called the fouls they were supposed to AND we hit out free throws, it wouldn't have been close. I agree with you on one thing... Let's stop arguing... we'll see you on Jan 14th, when we have had time to get our football players into basketball shape!

ok you get yours players back in shape for basketball and we will knock down are shots at home and wont have to worry about paying a ref casue we will win by at least 10 at home and you can mark my word on it!!!

HAHA, this is honestly the dumbest post I have ever read. I am going to say that Hampton IS better than Unicoi because THEY JUST BEAT THEM!!!! And that is with the football players being back 2 days. JUST LIKE FOOTBALL, JUST LIKE FOOTBALL!! HAHAHAHA, I love that chant...

ok first off the other guy said they have been back 3 days and your no where nearly as good as we are ya'll got lucky cause we had an off night and you love that chant but maybe when we at the Den we will chant just like Baseball cause God knows ya'll couldnt beat Donna Hope: School For The Blind in baseball!!

ok your goin sit here and dis Unicoi County when ya'll haven't played another challenge besides us and your goin say your better than us and that Hampton really has people in their district that can play?? HAHA thats a joke ya'll might as well play people in wheelchairs and are blind ya'll play NOBODY!!!

First off, you little punk, I'm not from Hampton. You couldn't pay me money to even PRETEND I was from Hampton. Second, why does it matter who 1A teams play. Look at the facts. Unicoi breezed through the 2A conferance last year, but when they played 1A teams, they went won 5 and lost two. And THREE of those wins were by 4 points or less. So if your having that much trouble in 1A, yet putting up such a gawdy record, maybe YOU are the one that doesnt play anyone but people in wheelchairs..... I think you should go and just worry about sitting on the bench and and mopping up JV games, cause you really have no clue what you are talking about...

And to all Hamptonites: Good win.

ok you get yours players back in shape for basketball and we will knock down are shots at home and wont have to worry about paying a ref casue we will win by at least 10 at home and you can mark my word on it!!!

I have your word marked! Live by the three..... Die by the three.. Coach White took away your three threat... You won't give credit.... that's ok..I tried to give you a recommendation...work on an inside game to open up the three. You won't listen and I hope you don't listen. Looking forward to January 14th... Way to go Dogs!

ok first off the other guy said they have been back 3 days and your no where nearly as good as we are ya'll got lucky cause we had an off night and you love that chant but maybe when we at the Den we will chant just like Baseball cause God knows ya'll couldnt beat Donna Hope: School For The Blind in baseball!!

If we would have knocked down our foul shots late, the game would not have been close. So, I really wouldn't call that lucky. We will be glad to beat you AGAIN in January...

First off, you little punk, I'm not from Hampton. You couldn't pay me money to even PRETEND I was from Hampton. Second, why does it matter who 1A teams play. Look at the facts. Unicoi breezed through the 2A conferance last year, but when they played 1A teams, they went won 5 and lost two. And THREE of those wins were by 4 points or less. So if your having that much trouble in 1A, yet putting up such a gawdy record, maybe YOU are the one that doesnt play anyone but people in wheelchairs..... I think you should go and just worry about sitting on the bench and and mopping up JV games, cause you really have no clue what you are talking about...

And to all Hamptonites: Good win.

rangerbook, you know that you would love to be a Bulldog. HAHA. I seen some of your fellow Stoner Creekers at the game tonight...

I'm glad to see coach white started the five players he did tonight, these boy's have worked hard all year, not trying to take anything from the football players,( good bunch of young men), but i think if the football players coming back on the team should earn their spot, not just coming in and taking over like they have in the last couple of years with the other head coach, it has been in who you are and who you know, i hope that's in the past , and if a football player wants to be a starter then i think he needs to earn it, not just walk off the football field onto the ball court and take over ,