Next Year's Henry County?

PatriotJr

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure he applied at Oakland.

I would really like to give you the facts since our students, players, and fans are reading this and asking us about it. Joe has not applied anywhere. Once again, he is very happy at Henry Co. He was contacted by Oakland, but, even though he thinks that it will be a good job for someone, he told them he did not intend to leave here. He has not met with Oakland officials, and he has not been interviewed (and he has never been to the Oakland campus. In fact, when OR played them, it was at MTSU and at Lavergne.) This rumor has gone so far that even the Nashville Tennessean and the Murfreesboro newspaper contacted him for an interview about "the announcement" that he was going to be the next coach. At that point, Joe called an Oakland administrator, and the two of them had a good laugh. Therefore, I can understand why people might believe this. However, there is no truth to it.

I would really like to give you the facts since our students, players, and fans are reading this and asking us about it. Joe has not applied anywhere. Once again, he is very happy at Henry Co. He was contacted by Oakland, but, even though he thinks that it will be a good job for someone, he told them he did not intend to leave here. He has not met with Oakland officials, and he has not been interviewed (and he has never been to the Oakland campus. In fact, when OR played them, it was at MTSU and at Lavergne.) This rumor has gone so far that even the Nashville Tennessean and the Murfreesboro newspaper contacted him for an interview about "the announcement" that he was going to be the next coach. At that point, Joe called an Oakland administrator, and the two of them had a good laugh. Therefore, I can understand why people might believe this. However, there is no truth to it.

You said it sister!!!!! He never applied

I am now the PLUS YANKER...minus $12.00... I am awaiting the benefits!! I am the world's only YANKER!!! Congratulations to HC on a great year...the YANKER hopes your offseason is a good one...second only to the JCM Cougar offseason!!! I AM THE "JCM LOYAL" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Yanker, what is th word at JCM, I sure hope that coach Hampton remains there, he has done an excellent job with all that has gone on there in Jackson Madison county, the loss of so many students this year, he should be playing in 2a from what I understand, tough luck on his part and I hope he remains at JCM for as long as he wants.

Hey Yanker, what is th word at JCM, I sure hope that coach Hampton remains there, he has done an excellent job with all that has gone on there in Jackson Madison county, the loss of so many students this year, he should be playing in 2a from what I understand, tough luck on his part and I hope he remains at JCM for as long as he wants.

There are lots of rumors concerning the coaching situation at JCM. The YANKER has heard them but I do not know if anything official has happened. I will continue to support our current staff. I understand that he is a good man. I AM A GOOD YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing he isnt leaving. I'd hate to have to go Kathy Bates/Misery on him! You too! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Glad to hear that Mrs. Gaddis just an update on my son #65 went to the Dr. today the xrays looked really good gradually come out of the brace over the next three weeks and start 6 weeks of physical therapy for range of motion and strengthening for the neck. Thanks for all your prayers and comments