Unaka Rangers

zAZa90

Why should he be embarrassed? Even with the one bad kick he had he was the best punter in this area. If you were half of what he is I would still be proud of you.

Actually, Dustin Roberson is the best punter in the area. In 06' as a sophmore, he had the longest punt in the state for 7 weeks. HAHA, now try to bring up his quarterbacking skills. I have even heard Stoner Creekers (crazyness) talk about how bad he is...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Dustin Roberson is the best punter in the area. In 06' as a sophmore, he had the longest punt in the state for 7 weeks. HAHA, now try to bring up his quarterbacking skills. I have even heard Stoner Creekers (crazyness) talk about how bad he is...

He only punted this year and that is what we are talking about. How far was this punt? And what are you knocking him for? What do you have against him? He has a ton of friends from Hampton. Please don't get on here and be like ZAZA ~ One of him is enough. There is enough hate. I don't like getting on here and being hateful but I am also not going to sit back and let you slander these good kids because you want to start a rivalry.

He only punted this year and that is what we are talking about. How far was this punt? And what are you knocking him for? What do you have against him? He has a ton of friends from Hampton. Please don't get on here and be like ZAZA ~ One of him is enough. There is enough hate. I don't like getting on here and being hateful but I am also not going to sit back and let you slander these good kids because you want to start a rivalry.

Rivarly? I don't think I can start a rivalry between Hampton and Unaka. That would require a few wins on Unaka's part. This is too one-sided to be a rivalry. And don't get on here and talk like Hunter is worth a crap. You are the reason that people bash him. We have all seen what he can do. HAHAHA. I am trully sorry that Sally and Hunter have brought in the worst years in Unaka sports history. Cry me a river!!!

I'm sorry. I get a little nuts when someone gets on here and calls me a pedophile. Websters defines that as someone who preys on children. I married a woman. The same woman I've been with for almost 6 years and she don't like being brought up by people on here who don't even know her. If you creekers want to trash me thats okay, but the family comments will stop. Sportiemom has it coming because she drew first blood back in 04. And this Crazyness character thinks he can come on here and instruct me on raising a family when he lives off his momma's money and has no clue what it takes to support someone because he's always been supported. I only called him a waterboy and he responds with "pedophile" and then acts like he is mature. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The bottom line is the creekers will take any cheap shot they can when you get on their case a little. If they would keep it about sports, it would never go this far.

I'm sorry. I get a little nuts when someone gets on here and calls me a pedophile. Websters defines that as someone who preys on children. I married a woman. The same woman I've been with for almost 6 years and she don't like being brought up by people on here who don't even know her. If you creekers want to trash me thats okay, but the family comments will stop. Sportiemom has it coming because she drew first blood back in 04. And this Crazyness character thinks he can come on here and instruct me on raising a family when he lives off his momma's money and has no clue what it takes to support someone because he's always been supported. I only called him a waterboy and he responds with "pedophile" and then acts like he is mature. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The bottom line is the creekers will take any cheap shot they can when you get on their case a little. If they would keep it about sports, it would never go this far.

First off Josh, you take shots at anyone about anything. You'll degrade anyone for your own $hits and giggles. There's a reason you've been kicked off so much that this is like your 6th screen name. So don't start that crap that you've never done anything like that. Second, I don't live off my mom. I have a job. Usually work 30+ hours a week and go to school. I pay for my own gas. Pay my own insurence. I pay for school by myself. I even pay for my own dinner half the time. I do practicly everything around the house (mowing, yardwork, gutters, animals, dishes, clean) so its not like I'm just living there for free either. So don't you dare say I live off my mom.

If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Thats kind of a double standard isn't it? Christians ususally try to difuse things. You're just another example of the hypocrits and drug addicts that live on the creek. And crazyness son, I've had some giggles poking fun at the Rangers losing and you can have yours at the expense of the Highlanders. I'm fine with that, but you are usually the one who crosses the line first. You can look back into the posting history and see that for yourself. Pedophiles, baby killers, and meth makers are three very serious issues. Its turning this country into Soddom and Gomorrah. Just don't use that word on these boards. A bad fishing trip is what really turned me against the creek. I was hoping to experience some great fishing, but after seeing all the trash and gook from peoples meth labs, I just have to speak out against the creek. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />