Unaka Rangers

zAZa90

He only punted this year and that is what we are talking about. How far was this punt? And what are you knocking him for? What do you have against him? He has a ton of friends from Hampton. Please don't get on here and be like ZAZA ~ One of him is enough. There is enough hate. I don't like getting on here and being hateful but I am also not going to sit back and let you slander these good kids because you want to start a rivalry.

Just what Carter County needs another bunch of Yankees moving in here to tell us Carter County people what to do and how to do it, especially a Yankee Sportiemom and her Retired Kernal Major bla, bla, bla SportieDad. We got along just fine without you people, before and we will ge along better without you. The same roads that moved you in here will take you out of here. Why do you want to move in here to begin with. All you do is Bit@h about everything under the sun. That is one of the biggest problems Carter County has is you bunch of Yankees moving in here and trying to take over our schools and government. Like I said, "THE SAME ROADS THAT BROUGHT YOU IN HERE WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF HERE. We don't want you. Shut up and get out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think one of the biggest problems in Carter County is actually how dumb the county is as a whole. Most of the elders of Carter Co. grew up without good educations and they are holding the students and teachers of today back. It seems like they dont care and want our beloved county to stay dumb. A great example of this is the county planning to build a new jail because the convicts are conplaining of the conditions of the current one. Are you kidding me???? Since when is jail suppose to be a luxary??? We would be alot better off if the money was put in the school system for the education of the kids of carter county instead of a bunch of thugs. This is pitiful. Maybe if you would cool down on the redneck cracks something would get done about the real problems of Carter County.

No I think one of the biggest problems in Carter County is actually how dumb the county is as a whole. Most of the elders of Carter Co. grew up without good educations and they are holding the students and teachers of today back. It seems like they dont care and want our beloved county to stay dumb. A great example of this is the county planning to build a new jail because the convicts are conplaining of the conditions of the current one. Are you kidding me???? Since when is jail suppose to be a luxary??? We would be alot better off if the money was put in the school system for the education of the kids of carter county instead of a bunch of thugs. This is pitiful. Maybe if you would cool down on the redneck cracks something would get done about the real problems of Carter County.

I agree with you 100 %. Everyone needs to go the Crime Library Website and read about a man who got paroled twice after molesting young boys. He went to Idaho and stalked a family for 3 days before murdering them and kidnapping and torturing their 8 and 9 year old kids. This is an example of the retardation of a nation who's more worried about abolishing the death penalty than they are keeping pedophiles and killers off the streets. I know this is off the subject of basketball, but one can't help but lament at the condition of minds of our leaders in this country much less our little county. Our judicial system has went to crap and somebody has got to take a stand for what's right. I may be a little paranoid, but I like to keep up with whats going on in this country. I'm getting ready to be a father and I don't want to be a victim of someone who should have been hanged years ago. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just what Carter County needs another bunch of Yankees moving in here to tell us Carter County people what to do and how to do it, especially a Yankee Sportiemom and her Retired Kernal Major bla, bla, bla SportieDad. We got along just fine without you people, before and we will ge along better without you. The same roads that moved you in here will take you out of here. Why do you want to move in here to begin with. All you do is Bit@h about everything under the sun. That is one of the biggest problems Carter County has is you bunch of Yankees moving in here and trying to take over our schools and government. Like I said, "THE SAME ROADS THAT BROUGHT YOU IN HERE WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF HERE. We don't want you. Shut up and get out.

Hey punk. This is Major Freddie L. Taylor USMC(ret) please, please, come make me get out. I will meet you anywhere anytime. I am tired of you punks who have never served your nation or done anything getting on here and threatening people. If you had any honor and dignity you would let your accomplishments speak for you and not hide behind these little screen names and threaten and call people names. My ancestors settled Northeast Tennesse and my other ancestors were already here, the Cherokee. I also served my country honorably for 21 years in the Marines. So if anyone deserves to be here it is me and my family. My wife and I have worked tirelessly since we retired here in 1993 to improve the athletics and schools in this county. What have you done for your Country, County or school? Unlike you I played in a State Championship football game and understand fully how that feels. I don't know what is wrong with you but you are a contridiction to the majority of people who live in Carter County who are good Christian people. "Leave my family alone"