Independence @ Franklin

Jim Harrick

I saw coach henrie play in HS! Call me crazy, but Independence keeps this one close, the Rebels will be way over confident, and the Eagles from IHS shock the world! Sorry Phillyfan.

Metro Ballin, what drug specifically are you doing, we all need to know. First of all you praise the FHS players for weeks, then you say there is nobody in 11AAA that can play with us, now you say a team like Indy is going to "shock" the world. Make up your mind and get a clue. Talk about knowing 0 (zero) about basketball. WOW, you and RavensRaponthe Map must be close.....you are both fools. We will certainly revisit this post after tomorrow night won't we. Or will you disappear to Knoxville with your boy after the game and go into hiding like he did Friday night.

Please don't come on this board and praise the FHS team anymore, you have no clue what a basketball team is supposed to look like. Stay in Metro and try and find some fans to come to yalls game.

And yes I am an expert compared to you.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Rebel fans....let's stop the trash talk and let the team go out there and prove itself. Tomorrow night should be fun. I haven't seen Indy play yet this year but it's always a good atmosphere for this cross county rivalry.

HAHAHAH: Phillyfan and Franklinrebelsfan are on to something! Philly, we may not bring a ton of folks to games, but we do still own you and your district. You have a good squad, but fans like you 2 peeps makes me laugh. I bet both of you have coached or been around basketball all you lives? I haven't heard that before!!!!! Both of you guys come talk to me at regions and we will see which district heads to the "Boro".

HAHAHAH: Phillyfan and Franklinrebelsfan are on to something! Philly, we may not bring a ton of folks to games, but we do still own you and your district. You have a good squad, but fans like you 2 peeps makes me laugh. I bet both of you have coached or been around basketball all you lives? I haven't heard that before!!!!! Both of you guys come talk to me at regions and we will see which district heads to the "Boro".

You are right Ballin, your district does own us right now, at least I can face reality and admit that. Well, lets say we will hopefully get another shot at MvGavock later on, and I think even an non-basketball mind like yourself will agree, there probably is not stopping Antioch until next year. I am sure they will have another new coach next year.

I wouldn't say all my life around basketball, all but about 7 years. Played it, watched my own kids play it, and have coached a lot of it. Why that even is an issue, no idea. Just because you are around the game, doesn't make you an expert. You are the one who keeps throwing out the "expert" word. Your comment about come talk to me at regions and the Boro. You keep saying crap like that, but you never show up. This is the third time you have refered to meeting up with me. getting in my face when McGavock beats us by 20, oh yeah here was a good one, "you don't want to me face to face". Well, big boy, I told you how to find me. Ask any FHS parent or player and they will tell who I am. I will ask you this question again, it seems you have a tough time wver answering an questions. Who do you back, or do you just take your entire district....thought so.

You are right Ballin, your district does own us right now, at least I can face reality and admit that. Well, lets say we will hopefully get another shot at MvGavock later on, and I think even an non-basketball mind like yourself will agree, there probably is not stopping Antioch until next year. I am sure they will have another new coach next year.

I wouldn't say all my life around basketball, all but about 7 years. Played it, watched my own kids play it, and have coached a lot of it. Why that even is an issue, no idea. Just because you are around the game, doesn't make you an expert. You are the one who keeps throwing out the "expert" word. Your comment about come talk to me at regions and the Boro. You keep saying crap like that, but you never show up. This is the third time you have refered to meeting up with me. getting in my face when McGavock beats us by 20, oh yeah here was a good one, "you don't want to me face to face". Well, big boy, I told you how to find me. Ask any FHS parent or player and they will tell who I am. I will ask you this question again, it seems you have a tough time wver answering an questions. Who do you back, or do you just take your entire district....thought so.

Wow, we got a tough guy here who has no punctuation or spelling skills. I am not a "Big Boy". Not sure why you refer to me as that? I guess with your attitude and toughness I better lay low. Hey, question, when our district takes home the Region crown again could you help us carry it home? All those trophies are getting heavy! It's a good thing you don't have Antioch this year though, that would get nasty!

Wow, we got a tough guy here who has no punctuation or spelling skills. I am not a "Big Boy". Not sure why you refer to me as that? I guess with your attitude and toughness I better lay low. Hey, question, when our district takes home the Region crown again could you help us carry it home? All those trophies are getting heavy! It's a good thing you don't have Antioch this year though, that would get nasty!

WOW, that is one original text. Didn't realize mommy was correcting grammer on this message board. Oh, so now you are an Antioch fan. First Mcgavock, now Antioch.........mmmmm, can you say front-runner. I know, I know, you are a basketball fan for the whole city of Nashville...not bad. Attitude and Toughness? You are the one always TRYING to talk tough on the earlier posts, little BOY.

Ok Rebel fans....let's stop the trash talk and let the team go out there and prove itself. Tomorrow night should be fun. I haven't seen Indy play yet this year but it's always a good atmosphere for this cross county rivalry.

Haha, the cross country part made me laugh (not sure how much of a rivalry it will be next year seeing that Indy returns 6 of their top 7 runners). As for the game, like I said earlier, I don't think that my boys from Indy will keep it that close. It may be close after the first half like the Centennial game, but in the end it will be right around the same score margin as the Indy/Centennial game.

WOW, that is one original text. Didn't realize mommy was correcting grammer on this message board. Oh, so now you are an Antioch fan. First Mcgavock, now Antioch.........mmmmm, can you say front-runner. I know, I know, you are a basketball fan for the whole city of Nashville...not bad. Attitude and Toughness? You are the one always TRYING to talk tough on the earlier posts, little BOY.

if you care to know philly i am a big memphis high school fan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />