South Pittsburg

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't think they will be able to beat out the big three of Grace, CSAS, and Temple, I see the Pirates as being the "Upset" team....capable of beating ANYBODY at any time.

How is the new gym coming? Has construction started? Haven't been there since last season.

And how about those football Pirates???? SWEET win in the championship! Congrats!

While I don't think they will be able to beat out the big three of Grace, CSAS, and Temple, I see the Pirates as being the "Upset" team....capable of beating ANYBODY at any time.

How is the new gym coming? Has construction started? Haven't been there since last season.

And how about those football Pirates???? SWEET win in the championship! Congrats!

The Gym is under construction.. The outside walls are probably30 foot high as of now.... so its looking pretty good

Your crazy" Temple jv will beat ya"ll............................................

I'm a Marion County Warrior. But I'm here to tell you, SP has the potential to surprise a lot of people this year. They're coached well, and have exceptional athletes. Don't forget they are young also. Temple's JV will beat them come on cuz. I think SP will give Temple all they want. I never thought I would say this but go get em pirates. Ball out the gym juwan,and terel. I'm your banging buddy from Sunday night. Represent baby. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But when you come to Marion County, you will go down!!!

south pittsburg boys are doing great and undefeated.. the suprise team of the year i think...

Correction Geno. They lost the first game of the season while the boys were whipping Hampton in the Semis in Football. On the other hand, they are 3-0 since the football boys began playing. I believe Robert Robinson, Terrell Robinson, Rashawn Weatherspoon, and the Jujuan Fennell have all scored double digits each of the 3 games with a team average near the 80's. SP will blow temple away in my opinion. CSAS on the other will be tough to beat. Grace is good, but I believe SP will give them a run for their money. I am like everyone else on here, I too believe SP will be the suprise team this year.

Hey chosen one does your son play basketball or is he already lifting weights for next year's football season?

Correction Geno. They lost the first game of the season while the boys were whipping Hampton in the Semis in Football. On the other hand, they are 3-0 since the football boys began playing. I believe Robert Robinson, Terrell Robinson, Rashawn Weatherspoon, and the Jujuan Fennell have all scored double digits each of the 3 games with a team average near the 80's. SP will blow temple away in my opinion. CSAS on the other will be tough to beat. Grace is good, but I believe SP will give them a run for their money. I am like everyone else on here, I too believe SP will be the suprise team this year.

Hey chosen one does your son play basketball or is he already lifting weights for next year's football season?

SPITT was such a joke last year give me a break, they might win 50% of there games but put them with Temple,And by the way I do not any strings at TTA anymore but if they get it together they will be Dangerous this year.