Can Station Camp Upset Gallatin?

kyskywalker

canucit and bhspg12 what are your motives for posting negative things about station camp basketball? Is it jealousy? Do you really think the things you are posting are going to help the basketball program in anyway? Are students or adults who are jealous and just want to tear down? All I hear is a lot of negativity coming from the both of you, if you really are two different people. When you try to tear someone else down it is for two reasons. You are jealous or you just have to tear other people down to build yourself up, both reasons come from a lack of self esteem and low self confidence. Why don't you find something better to do with your time besides tearing down others!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

canucit and bhspg12 what are your motives for posting negative things about station camp basketball? Is it jealousy? Do you really think the things you are posting are going to help the basketball program in anyway? Are students or adults who are jealous and just want to tear down? All I hear is a lot of negativity coming from the both of you, if you really are two different people. When you try to tear someone else down it is for two reasons. You are jealous or you just have to tear other people down to build yourself up, both reasons come from a lack of self esteem and low self confidence. Why don't you find something better to do with your time besides tearing down others!

OR could you really be Jeffery Terrell or his dad and yoy did not like the fact that you were taken out of the game because you were ineffective outside of one shot that you shot over your head and you were not even looking at the basket. It does not take a real man to get on here and down grade the program. So ARE YOU WHO WE THINK YOU ARE??? I would bet that if you are one of these two individuals then the rest of the Bison team would love to know about it. Talk about a team. If you are it would really show what is truly wrong at SCHS. It has been my experience that players win and lose games. I have never seen a coach trap, rebound, shoot, or guard on the court. They have to rely on players who have guts. Which is something you two are lacking in. By the way, If Jenkins was on my team, I would want him to shoot 600 times if he could and I would bust my rear to rebound for him IF he ever missed. As far as the GAllatin game, the kid had 26. I guess he needs benching because he did not get his 30. KEEP FIRING JOHN, the real Bison fans are behind you.

OR could you really be Jeffery Terrell or his dad and yoy did not like the fact that you were taken out of the game because you were ineffective outside of one shot that you shot over your head and you were not even looking at the basket. It does not take a real man to get on here and down grade the program. So ARE YOU WHO WE THINK YOU ARE??? I would bet that if you are one of these two individuals then the rest of the Bison team would love to know about it. Talk about a team. If you are it would really show what is truly wrong at SCHS. It has been my experience that players win and lose games. I have never seen a coach trap, rebound, shoot, or guard on the court. They have to rely on players who have guts. Which is something you two are lacking in. By the way, If Jenkins was on my team, I would want him to shoot 600 times if he could and I would bust my rear to rebound for him IF he ever missed. As far as the GAllatin game, the kid had 26. I guess he needs benching because he did not get his 30. KEEP FIRING JOHN, the real Bison fans are behind you.

WOW this post was to discuss the chances of a SC upset. I would only say that to beat Gallatin a team effort is necessary. Gallatin had 4 players in double digits and with one at 20 and another at 18. For SC to build from last season more players will need to step up and score.

Not a good showing for the Bison. Down 17 -2 before I could my seat warmed up. Jenkins didn't look all that great against the Green Wave D. After starting 0 for 4 they were down by 10. I would be surprised if he shot 30% from the floor tonight. A couple of air balls with a hand in his face. Much tougher competition in AAA. Luna's team was much more prepared and disciplined on both ends of the floor. Newbell and Sweat were able to defend him without help. Points were spread among many of the Gallatin players and they work the ball to get easy shots. Not fade aways and off balance 3's. Another lack luster performance from the Bison who have now lost 3 of their last 4. Who have you beaten?

Massey needs to figure out how to get this team playing to there full potential and stress the importance of shot selection and each players role on the team. What is going on with Terrell and Brown? They played well last year and have been non-existent so far this year. Terrell runs the offense well but must become more of an offensive threat. Brown needs to regain his confidence and become a scoring threat for this team to advance to the state. This team has 4 scoring options Jenkins, West, Terrell and Brown. Two defensive stoppers in #22 and #24. Learn to play more as a team and utilize the strengths better and this team can go far.

Any coach could win 20+ with the talent mentioned above and the strength of schedule. Based on the performance of this team over the last 3 games a trip to the "Boro" seems to be unrealistic especially with lineups and substitutions that make absolutely no sense. Review the game film and learn that you must have at least 3 of the 4 mentioned above on the floor at all times to score points. The winning team is the one that scores the most. Hope the Bison can figure it out or the season will end sooner than expected.

Jenkins played a solid game. Although he didn't shoot as good as he normally does he was able to help the team make a few good runs. I agree that they must have scoring from other players to advance to the State. Must figure out how to stop easy baskets inside. They are not very big I am not sure what defense to play to stop all of the easy baskets the taller teams get against them. Jenkins is there 2nd biggest player but to put him inside may put get him in foul trouble.

Im not being negative or jealous I have not mentioned anything pertaining to being jealous. I am however critical of the coaching isnt that part of what coacht is for I have the upmost respect for the sc players they are a joy to watch. I just hate to see a good team not reaching its full potental with the decisons of the coaching staff especially when sc is capable of beating competition as gallatin and lipscomb. So if I sound negative so be it. So you tell me what is going to help the program when it comes to competition. I have know intentions of tearing anyone down just see what I see. Station Camp Basketball this year is the best team we have had and we are proud of them.

This is all a laugh for me. As you can tell i am Jeff Terrell. I thought id make a lil coacht thing to get things straight. TO start off this is my only account. i had one last year to try to stop the trash talk like this year. And both my names you clearly know its me. I dont have to make up a login name. If i had anything to say i would say it. so wreagle71 dont speak for me. I was mad i didnt play as much what player wouldnt be. But i didnt complain once, i cheered our team on. and they played well. Wreagle71 your a coward. You are clearly the one tearin kids down by the post you made about me knowing nothing. My parents friends teammates dont get on here trying to say anything. so read your post and what you said. and you're being 100% wrong about the statement you made about me whats that make you? When it comes to lack of guts im the only man on here that will speak the truth and not say something that i know nothing about. you made yourself look stupid. And im challenging you Have Guts and say what you got to say to me next time and not look like a fool on here. and to say the team would like to know who it is i hope u will speak out for who you are. say what u have to say. Good Day

This is all a laugh for me. As you can tell i am Jeff Terrell. I thought id make a lil coacht thing to get things straight. TO start off this is my only account. i had one last year to try to stop the trash talk like this year. And both my names you clearly know its me. I dont have to make up a login name. If i had anything to say i would say it. so wreagle71 dont speak for me. I was mad i didnt play as much what player wouldnt be. But i didnt complain once, i cheered our team on. and they played well. Wreagle71 your a coward. You are clearly the one tearin kids down by the post you made about me knowing nothing. My parents friends teammates dont get on here trying to say anything. so read your post and what you said. and you're being 100% wrong about the statement you made about me whats that make you? When it comes to lack of guts im the only man on here that will speak the truth and not say something that i know nothing about. you made yourself look stupid. And im challenging you Have Guts and say what you got to say to me next time and not look like a fool on here. and to say the team would like to know who it is i hope u will speak out for who you are. say what u have to say. Good Day

All I am saying is I am glad that the login names of Canucit and bhspg12 are not you if you are telling the truth. I have followed Station Camp Basketball from its' inception and I know the obstacles the basketball team has faced as well as the rest of the school. It is hard enough as a new school to play other established schools as it is and players not playing together only makes it tougher. I have relatives that go to school for the Bison and I attend some games. I had heard from some of the schoolmates that their was some dissension among the basketball players regarding Jenkins. As far as anything else,Go Sycamore War Eagles!!

All I am saying is I am glad that the login names of Canucit and bhspg12 are not you if you are telling the truth. I have followed Station Camp Basketball from its' inception and I know the obstacles the basketball team has faced as well as the rest of the school. It is hard enough as a new school to play other established schools as it is and players not playing together only makes it tougher. I have relatives that go to school for the Bison and I attend some games. I had heard from some of the schoolmates that their was some dissension among the basketball players regarding Jenkins. As far as anything else,Go Sycamore War Eagles!!

Well all im saying is there isnt a "if" im telling the truth. you need to grow up and not call people out. and like i said next time you think you know what your talking about confirm it with me and not over the computer. You know who i am i take it so get some guts big guy!

I agree. I am not sure they understand the talent level they have this year. Most coaches would love to have this talent to make a run to the "BORO". This staff isn't able to get a very athletic team to play for the team instead of self. It appears most of the kids are afraid to shoot. West is shooting but he gets to sit on the bench if he misses. #22 should never shoot outside, I am sure the opposing teams are wanting him to shoot. I get that Jenkins can score, he should based on how many shots he takes. I am only aware of a couple of players that shot more. Pistol Pete and MJ. The Bulls couldn't win a Championship with only MJ.

I am wondering why the SC coaches didn't empty the bench at the end of the game. Are you concerned with one players statistics or the team. I would hate for a key player to get hurt when the game has been decided.

well bhspg12 what college are you going to .... volstate maybe??? john has not 1, not 2, not 3, but like 47 college to pick from. do you really think that a college would give him all that money if he stinks????

Im not being negative or jealous I have not mentioned anything pertaining to being jealous. I am however critical of the coaching isnt that part of what coacht is for I have the upmost respect for the sc players they are a joy to watch. I just hate to see a good team not reaching its full potental with the decisons of the coaching staff especially when sc is capable of beating competition as gallatin and lipscomb. So if I sound negative so be it. So you tell me what is going to help the program when it comes to competition. I have know intentions of tearing anyone down just see what I see. Station Camp Basketball this year is the best team we have had and we are proud of them.

I am not speaking negatively of the players on this team. I have never said Jenkins is a bad player. I think he is a gifted offensive player and only wish him the very best. He will be great in college as well. I bet that he would like some help some help so that he doesn't have to work so hard for shots. I believe he could score 30 a a game taking less shots if more players were involved in the offense. My concern is they have at least 15 kids on the team that probably dream of playing in the state tournament. I am sure John shares that same dream. Think about how many kids get that chance compared to all the kids playing high school basketball. It is a memory that will last a lifetime. My belief is they will not make it as a one man show and others will need to be involved. If you don't like that statement too bad, I have seen it happen many times. The coaching staff needs to instill confidence in the players let the best players compete. That doesn't mean they shouldn't subtitute and give players a break. I have seen John on the bench when the team is down 10+ points. Everyone that has had an issue with my comments please explain that to me. I get coaches don't play, they need to play the best to have a chance to win. With SC's talent they shouldn't have lost 3 of the last 4. I hope they can realize the dream of the "Boro". Ask any WH kid what they wil remember most from last season.

Lastly, I am not Jeff Terrell. Just a fan that would like to see SC in the STATE.

I am not tearing people down. Just questioning the the game plan, substitution pattern and willingness to WIN big games. I want to see coaches getting more out of players not less. I want to program to grow and build upon last years successes. Have any of you every heard of positive reinforcement. You should have since your quoting lack of self esteem and low self confidence.

Not sure how you think I am building myself up. Nothing to be jealous of either. You may want to read and understand post verses getting so defensive.