Loudon student section breaks new bleachers.

Swildcat1967

One word says it all Classless!

Sweetwaters new bleachers destroyed by the redskin nation. Guess the bad apples didn't get the message. Loudon had students talking trash to players on the bench, trying to cause confrontations and they also threw stuff at our fans as they rushed the floor after an exciting win. Guess this is why the loudon school officials finally tried to get more control of the student section. I have nothing against supporting your team, you can chant, holler, jump up and down, and have a great time without doing the things they did in the past like the chants that were ugly and got personal. If our student section got out of control and were embarrassing the team, school, and the community like that, I would stand up and say something and try to stop it. Come on Loudon parents, school teachers, adults, who is in control? Hope the TSSAA official that was at the game got to see the bleachers.

bleachers

Can't get the photos to download, must be tired, lol will try tomorrow.

Message to all Sweetwater students and alumni,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the side of the REDSKIN??”NATION for ???destroying??? those nice bleachers last night at Sweetwater. NOT, I have an idea for you go cry to someone who cares. FIRST, it is not our fault that the high income town of Sweetwater could not afford the nice bleachers. By the way Philadelphia has better bleachers than you do. If you did not know that is an Elementary/Middle School, so good job. Second, here is an idea, instead of posting on Coach T, go and try to meet your AYP this year. You have failed the last three years in a row. For all of you highly educated Sweetwater students and alumni, with the exception of ???The Wasper Watson???, AYP stands for Adequate Yearly Progress, that why the state will be in control of your school so way to go, good job. Thirdly, Sweetwater bask in your glory, because Ben Everett was absent from the game due to the fact he was attending a football all-star game, but lucky for you he will be back next time. He also wanted me to thank you for making his division one football highlight tape so great. If you did not get that last comment I was implying you stink at life Sweetwater students and alumni and again with the exception of ???The Great Wasper Watson??™??™.

Sincerely,

The ROWDY REDSKINS formally known as REDSKIN??”NATION

P.S. This is a message to the ZOO CREW, you better step up your game unlike your schools academics, when you come to Loudon. Please attempt to paint up again like you did last night and we will put you to shame.

Like I said Classless! And I didn't have to say anything more and red---- nation proved my point!

Continue to Hide /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> behind a screen name and talk crap. Talk about crying, I believe I read the excuss of missing players on the stone thread. We also had a pretty good player missing, but you wouldn't know that because no excuses.

Hey professor, I think I figured out why you guys were so quite until the second half of the boys game. You probably had your heads down in books, trying to figure out how to pull the bleachers apart!

Nice work swildcat1967,

your right we didhave our heads in books trying to figure out how to pull apart you bleachers. The only problem is that we did not pull them apart, the came apart when a great student section came alive on them. So if you want to blame anyone for the bleachers coming apart blame the school board for buying cheap lego like bleachers. but good try bud.

Rowdy Redskins