Anyone else.

Guest cattledontcare

Guest cattledontcare

What about Russ Plummer (Hendersonville) or Wendy Hart (Brentwood)? Or what about Smelser from Science Hill, Irby from Houston, or Harper at Gallatin. Harper led Gallatin to a district title and beat Hendersonville for the first time in i think ,someone said twenty years. Anyone besides Bearden? After all they did almost get beaten. Seems to me until the second half, Clarksville was better prepared. What about Donahue from Clarksville? Anyone besides Bearden? Don't get me wrong. 25-0 and national champions is outstanding. But let us think more along the line of road of difficulty in terms of the tournament. Still taking nothing away from Bearden, because Turner did a fantastic job with a great bunch of athletes and soccer players.

What are you talking about are you talking about All-State Players Bearden only had 5 and what do you expect 1 or 2 players listen we won State number 1 team in the nation I think we had the correct number on the list. I mean all these guys that made it from Bearden deserve they had outstanding numbers. I know for a fact that Gallatin and Hendersonville shouldnt have anyone because they had nothing this year Bearden killed them both like 8-0 and 9-0 so dont get on here saying its all about Bearden cause its not and besides we are the number 1 team in the nation so we are going to get some attention so get over it.

I believe the Bearden scores against Gallatin and H'ville were pre-season scrimmages in Knoxville. Granted HHS was down this year, but GHS was a streaky team. They beat the A/AA state runner-up, lost to Div. II runner-up by one goal, and lost to AAA runner-up on the eighth penalty kick in OT. HHS lost to the AAA runner-up in OT also.

Neither of these teams may have been able to beat Bearden at the end, but I do believe the scores would have been much closer.

• 1 month later...