Region 4-5A 2008

bdog11

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not uncool, little fella. I gave you props for winning, but you did get "popped." If you don't think so, please post on here that Rottero cannot hit. I remember a hit he put on Sonny Gray last year that stuck in Gray's mind so long he didn't complete another pass the rest of the game. And, state championships aside, before you talk smack in this region, you need to win it. Independence was a patty cake and you know it. There is no way you would have rather played WC again.

BTW, do you even play, or are you just a scout-teamer that basks in your team's success? This is not an insult, just a question. You don't talk like someone who actually plays and understands what goes on between the lines and in the trenches of 4-5A football.

Actually I'm a hundred and seventy pounds and started 12 games at de. I play in the trenches and have a right to voice my opinion about whatever i want. If you think back to senior night against us you will remember me hitting McChurch a couple times. I'm not talking smack about anyone, I'm just stating what i think. You always seem to get on here and start stuff, not smyrna people. Just loosen up and say what you think not get into a stupid argument about predictions. Do you even play or are you a fan who bleds blue and gold, sounds like you might be a kid who was never good enough to play, or played for WC in the past.

It is way too early to put much weight into this, but for what it's worth.....

There will be a 3-way tie for the region. Riverdale, Smyrna, and WC will probably all beat each other (i.e. WC beats Riverdale, Riverdale beats Smyrna, Smyrna beats WC) or something of that nature. All three end up 8-2. One of the 3 may go 7-3, one could go 9-1, but nobody comes out next year undefeated. Then I believe Blackman and Lebanon slug it out for 4th. Blackman has some unbelievable speed, and Lebanon has been building for this season ( this senior group was undefeated, after this season, Lebanon talent hits a dry period).

Then Lavergne, Oakland, and Siegel can slug it out for the final 3 spots. Really doesn't matter because they will not make the playoffs.

Of course, all of this hinges on players moving in or out, and offseason injuries. We can make our final predictions in August.

Actually I'm a hundred and seventy pounds and started 12 games at de. I play in the trenches and have a right to voice my opinion about whatever i want. If you think back to senior night against us you will remember me hitting McChurch a couple times. I'm not talking smack about anyone, I'm just stating what i think. You always seem to get on here and start stuff, not smyrna people. Just loosen up and say what you think not get into a stupid argument about predictions. Do you even play or are you a fan who bleds blue and gold, sounds like you might be a kid who was never good enough to play, or played for WC in the past.

Well, I am not going to argue with a teenager. Don't take what I said personally, I was just asking a question.

I would not be surprised if it was actually McChurch hitting you and you hanging on for dear life........

BTW, I was good enough to play, and good enough to get offers to play in college. I have also coached football. I have followed this region since long before WC was built, and while Smyrna was trying to make it in 4-A

i have no idea what it is besides what ringworm said, all i know is that Riverdale is 18-1 against smyrna and 6-1 against them since class of 2008 has been in high school so they can say whatever they want to smyrna

you are right, but they have also sat in the bleachers and watched smyrna win two gold balls. that is the only stat that matters.

It is way too early to put much weight into this, but for what it's worth.....There will be a 3-way tie for the region. Riverdale, Smyrna, and WC will probably all beat each other (i.e. WC beats Riverdale, Riverdale beats Smyrna, Smyrna beats WC) or something of that nature. All three end up 8-2. One of the 3 may go 7-3, one could go 9-1, but nobody comes out next year undefeated. Then I believe Blackman and Lebanon slug it out for 4th. Blackman has some unbelievable speed, and Lebanon has been building for this season ( this senior group was undefeated, after this season, Lebanon talent hits a dry period). Then Lavergne, Oakland, and Siegel can slug it out for the final 3 spots. Really doesn't matter because they will not make the playoffs.Of course, all of this hinges on players moving in or out, and offseason injuries. We can make our final predictions in August.

thank you that's all i was asking for was some good predictions /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have no idea what it is besides what ringworm said, all i know is that Riverdale is 18-1 against smyrna and 6-1 against them since class of 2008 has been in high school so they can say whatever they want to smyrna

the person who posted that "warrior for life thing" told me it was a text message that got sent around about riverdale football. He was wondering if he could get it somehow.

Well, I am not going to argue with a teenager. Don't take what I said personally, I was just asking a question.

I would not be surprised if it was actually McChurch hitting you and you hanging on for dear life........

BTW, I was good enough to play, and good enough to get offers to play in college. I have also coached football. I have followed this region since long before WC was built, and while Smyrna was trying to make it in 4-A

BTW I never asked to argue in the first place you just take things about WC to personally. It doesn't matter right now if I predict them to finish first or last. By the time the season starts next year people will have changed their minds a thousand times.

Ringowrm11 is the best end on our team and he proved it this year with about 15 sacks on a state championship team. I want him in front of me on defense any day just thought i would add that. Two State Championships in a row and you the Riverdale man is going to put us fourth, that is no respect. Maybe we should do it again next year as well Three peat