Region 4-5A 2008

bdog11

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't talking about playoff losses to region opponents......we beat them in 2000 and also in 98. he is talking about regular season region games where they have like a 84 game win streak.

who cares about who wins the most region games. they have won 4 gold balls in that time frame.. that's what matters not their unbelievable region record. Region titles don't get big gold shiny tropies and rings. State championships do. Congrats on your four rings during that time who cares about the 84 region wins

who cares about who wins the most region games. they have won 4 gold balls in that time frame.. that's what matters not their unbelievable region record. Region titles don't get big gold shiny tropies and rings. State championships do. Congrats on your four rings during that time who cares about the 84 region wins

The 84 straight region wins is quite an amazing acomplishment. However, it has become a bit of a distraction from the real goals. I'll have to admit I wouldn't have shed a tear had Lavergne won that meaningless game in week 10

You guys had a great two years but there's some things you still haven't accomplished. But hey, that will give you some new things to look forward to and work for. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that almost every player on Smyrna's team wants to win the region and break Riverdale's winning streak. I'll also bet the same is true for everyone else in the region.

The 84 straight region wins is quite an amazing acomplishment. However, it has become a bit of a distraction from the real goals. I'll have to admit I wouldn't have shed a tear had Lavergne won that meaningless game in week 10

You guys had a great two years but there's some things you still haven't accomplished. But hey, that will give you some new things to look forward to and work for. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that almost every player on Smyrna's team wants to win the region and break Riverdale's winning streak. I'll also bet the same is true for everyone else in the region.

All i'm saying is that it doesn't matter how you start it doesn't matter if you win the region or come in fourth it matters how you finish. Like i said congratulations really on riverdale's four state titles but the region champs doesn't mean anything if you don't win state.

I just give props where th're due--no one has beatin them in almost 10 years of region play--so why change it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

makes sense...until it happens why not dance with the one that brought ya!

"tndtn" must be in hiding...come on out and type with us... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we still love ya...just want you to chill out a little /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Whats with the coaches?..is there some problems at Blackman? They have gotten increasingly better..

2005-(0-10) prolly the worst team i have ever seen..lol

2006-(2-8) better

2007-(4-6) beating 4 playoff teams..they still cant beat the ones they should though

2008-? The undefeated freshman group will now be juniors..does this matter?

Are you joking? the only reason we have won more games is because others have been getting worse. We had all the talent we needed this year, I actually think we will have less talent in 08. I mean when you are on the 2 yard line and line up in the shotgun instead of pounding the ball into the endzone I think there may be a problem. I will always support Blackman no matter who the coach is!

By the way, almost the entire offensive line is graduating, as well as key skill players, who knows maybe the sophomore class will step up, but I think BHS will be undersized.

. I mean when you are on the 2 yard line and line up in the shotgun instead of pounding the ball into the endzone I think there may be a problem.

I can tell u watched a lot of games..lol...Wallace had like 17 rushing TDs this year...most of them from short yardage...like the "2 yards" your talkin about...when u say pound the ball in i think your talkin about the I formation...well if you watch any football...youll notice that Blackman used Wallace like Florida uses Tebow...as a runner and in short yardage situation they are still in the gun...but im sure thats what you were talkin about...because u sound very intelligent

If you like the I formation u need a full back, maybe they will have someone next year that fits the mold.

well....i love my warriors and i am looking forward to next year seems like the season ended sooooo long ago i am not used to the season coming to an end so suddenly like it has the past 2 years one of the big disadvantages abobut our offnese is we dont build leads so the starters play too much and we really have only seen the new guys for a few minutes of play so it is hard for manyof us to tell you what we have because unlike most years we dont know