PLEASE?

LiLolme

Guys, I don't agree with Pacman being a spokesman for the community.

However, the media does not always portray people with facts.

Jones has made his fair share of mistakes, but nobody talks about that $15K he spent out of his pocket to outfit Pearl-Cohn's team with uniforms last year. Or how he's donated lots of funds for the other inner-city schools in Nashville.

Look, he's no saint by any stretch (he's a hard-scrabble kid), but he ain't all bad either.

Did the scuz make it rain on the firebirds? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys sound like ya'll are on your horses with the white sheets on ya'lls head! Adam Jones has committed alot of mistakes,:however, the media can paint any picture they want and for him it is a thug.....That has never committed a felony but others like Leonard Little(killed a women while drunk), Ray lewis on trail for murder, Jamal Lewis is a cocaine dealer etc the list goes on those guys have not missed a game. Jones has committed a lot young kid things and I hope he has grown up....They will relate to him because he can with them the kid is only 24.

Did the scuz make it rain on the firebirds? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some of you on here criticizing Pac-Man are the same ones taking up for Roger Clemmens. You dog Barry Bonds but you forgive Andy Pettite, lets be fair. If one is bad they all are bad, the media makes some out to the worst thing on earth and the others to be saints who just got caught up. Please if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it is a duck. So, put all the ducks in one pond.

Some of you on here criticizing Pac-Man are the same ones taking up for Roger Clemmens. You dog Barry Bonds but you forgive Andy Pettite, lets be fair. If one is bad they all are bad, the media makes some out to the worst thing on earth and the others to be saints who just got caught up. Please if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it is a duck. So, put all the ducks in one pond.

Your duck's appeal was turned down today!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

A Story in the Tennessean about PAC MAN speaking to a high school football banquet! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The end is near

Wonder if he did it as part of his community service from a previous jail sentence.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I am no Pac Man Jones fan, but maybe he is actually trying to fix his life. Just maybe. Yes he has done a lot of stupid crap, but you have to start somewhere in fixing it. Knowing my luck, he will screw up again after this post, but until then, I see nothing wrong with him speaking. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Wonder if he did it as part of his community service from a previous jail sentence.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Do u ever have anything postive,or good 2 say about anything?Im not a pacman fan at all,but i do believe that when JESUS said judge not 4 yeah judged there was and is a message somewhere in there.People can grow up,change etc.

What can I say that hasan't been said

nickknx i would help you stick it up him too. Hey man it's like this, it almost seems these days that whole country has lost there common sense.

GOD HELP THE USA.. PRAY PEOPLE PRAY FOR A MIRACLE TO HELP BRING US BACK TO WHAT MATTERS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />