PLEASE?

LiLolme

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Story in the Tennessean about PAC MAN speaking to a high school football banquet! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The end is near

Mt fault. Go to newschannel5.com click on news in the red area at the top ofthe page and scroll til you get to the headline"pacman gives inspirational speech" The apopcalypse has arrived!

"Now that I've been through my situations, I pick my times and place to party. Instead of me going downtown to party every night, now I bring the party to my house, so I don't have to go through all the certain situations that I had to go through," said Jones. "I'm hoping to touch one of yall's minds, so you don't have to go through the situation I went through. Ya know, it's easy to get into, but it's hard to get out."

What MORON was in charge of scheduling this appearance?

http://newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=7496062

Guys, I don't agree with Pacman being a spokesman for the community.

However, the media does not always portray people with facts.

Jones has made his fair share of mistakes, but nobody talks about that $15K he spent out of his pocket to outfit Pearl-Cohn's team with uniforms last year. Or how he's donated lots of funds for the other inner-city schools in Nashville.

Look, he's no saint by any stretch (he's a hard-scrabble kid), but he ain't all bad either.