Lake Co vs.Trenton

mrbigster

Congrats to Trenton on the win tonight..Nobody was talking much about the Trenton girls much as far as I can tell but they are pretty impressive..I believe they have beaten Gleason and Bradford...Lake Co is beginning to look good lately as well beating Halls,Dresden and Humboldt after losing close games to both Gleason and Bradford..I believe Lake Co had a 14 point lead at one time in this game and instead of attacking like they were..seemed to hold the ball out front and Trenton got several steals..Lake Co missed a ton of breakaway layups and back door cuts under the goal to have won by 10 points..Missed a lot of free throws also..I believe the score ended up 54-47..It was tied at one time 42-42 and Lake Co shooting free throws and missed both..But Trenton beat Lake Co bad on the boards in the 4th quarter..Made a lot of 2nd and 3rd chance buckets...Trenton has several good players but one girl they have is an athlete..Very physical and she pounded Lake Co on the boards and with shots around the goal...I was very impressed with Trenton..Congrats on the win!

Congrats to Trenton on the win tonight..Nobody was talking much about the Trenton girls much as far as I can tell but they are pretty impressive..I believe they have beaten Gleason and Bradford...Lake Co is beginning to look good lately as well beating Halls,Dresden and Humboldt after losing close games to both Gleason and Bradford..I believe Lake Co had a 14 point lead at one time in this game and instead of attacking like they were..seemed to hold the ball out front and Trenton got several steals..Lake Co missed a ton of breakaway layups and back door cuts under the goal to have won by 10 points..Missed a lot of free throws also..I believe the score ended up 54-47..It was tied at one time 42-42 and Lake Co shooting free throws and missed both..But Trenton beat Lake Co bad on the boards in the 4th quarter..Made a lot of 2nd and 3rd chance buckets...Trenton has several good players but one girl they have is an athlete..Very physical and she pounded Lake Co on the boards and with shots around the goal...I was very impressed with Trenton..Congrats on the win!

I have been trying to tell you all Trenton is pretty darn good.

Trenton is the cream of the crop in 14A. Trenton has the best post player in 14A in Perry. She is probably the best player in 14A and she can dominate a game.

Lake County and Bradford could give them a run for their money come tournament time. Like Bigster said it is a wide open district with 7 teams are capable of beating anyone on a given night.

Trenton is the cream of the crop in 14A. Trenton has the best post player in 14A in Perry. She is probably the best player in 14A and she can dominate a game.

Lake County and Bradford could give them a run for their money come tournament time. Like Bigster said it is a wide open district with 7 teams are capable of beating anyone on a given night.

That's true about any team winning any given night. Trenton has a good team and seem to be well coached. Who do they play Friday?

Great job Peabody and Lake Co. Peabody is really coming together as team from when I first saw them at the begining of the season. By district and region time Peabody will be kind of hard to beat. I knew sooner or later Peabody will be back on the top after a couple of years of rebuilding the team back to the way it was in those state tournament years.. ThursdayPeabody plays Milan, and Monday Union City.

Great job Peabody and Lake Co. Peabody is really coming together as team from when I first saw them at the begining of the season. By district and region time Peabody will be kind of hard to beat. I knew sooner or later Peabody will be back on the top after a couple of years of rebuilding the team back to the way it was in those state tournament years.. Friday Peabody plays Milan, and Monday Union City.

They will be tested for sure against Milan....Posten and Gray will be too much for them....