How do you think Culleoka will manage in Cully Classic

CulleokaFan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you...i was wondering if anyone was ever gonna answer that.....does he play a similar game to his brother...i know marq was a baller...i watched him at the state tourney in 2005 and he was awesome

not really tabias is a better shooter he is longer about 6'3 where as marq was a 5'10 slasher/ball handler last i heard he had walked on to UT's practice squad T in my opinion is better skilled but marq is a better player

not really tabias is a better shooter he is longer about 6'3 where as marq was a 5'10 slasher/ball handler last i heard he had walked on to UT's practice squad T in my opinion is better skilled but marq is a better player

yea marq seemed like he could get to the rim at will....do you know alot about middleton...if so overall what kind of size do they have and whats their style of play like?

starters go Hudson 6'3 J Cheairs 6'3 Murden 6'3 McKinnie 5'9 Valentine 5'10 not much size on the bench either with R. Cheairs 6'3 Talley 5'7 and Woods 5'10 they play good pressure defense they play 4 guards most of the game all are pretty good shooters and handlers Hudson isnt a real consistent scoring threat but is an excellent rebounder McKinnie and Valentine are still relatively inexperienced but both are capable of having big games Murden and Cheairs are the stars both can shoot both can get to the rim and both rebound really well for guards Cheairs is had his biggest games against the best teams they have played 31 against Bolivar and 31 against McNairy Middleton won't let this become a half court game because of the twins and their size it will be up and down with Middleton winning by 5-10

starters go Hudson 6'3 J Cheairs 6'3 Murden 6'3 McKinnie 5'9 Valentine 5'10 not much size on the bench either with R. Cheairs 6'3 Talley 5'7 and Woods 5'10 they play good pressure defense they play 4 guards most of the game all are pretty good shooters and handlers Hudson isnt a real consistent scoring threat but is an excellent rebounder McKinnie and Valentine are still relatively inexperienced but both are capable of having big games Murden and Cheairs are the stars both can shoot both can get to the rim and both rebound really well for guards Cheairs is had his biggest games against the best teams they have played 31 against Bolivar and 31 against McNairy Middleton won't let this become a half court game because of the twins and their size it will be up and down with Middleton winning by 5-10

culleoka really prefers an uptempo game...mario gets better passing lanes...as for the twins...there pretty quick for being big men...im lookin forward to this game...any of those guys have hops?

glad your excited about culleoka...but being a fan of culleoka doesnt make our team invincible...you obviously know nothing about any teams we play except our district teams...culleoka has not played a truly good game yet this year...they played pretty well against moore co. but made alot of mistakes...just because someone says that middleton is gonna be extremely tough doesnt mean that you are the only fan...trust me big guy ive been a much more hardcore fan of culleoka than you have....if you'll look at everyone of my 3000 posts...about 98 percent of them are about culleoka and trying to convince ppl that culleoka has a good team...even before mario was here...so ease up on the superfan talk and lets get some valid points about the game

SUMMERTOWN FANS.......what are the eagles bringing to the table this week....do they still have 34 players that have halfcourt range like they used to?

Ok i am not a huge fan of Summertown basketball but I am a fan of 12A. THis is the scoop-you are not going to get many fans from there talking right now. THey are tryin to stay quiet and fly under the radar. But this is what i have seen-----They have had a few serious injuries to contend with the past month. Starting senior playing with a broken had, and i hear they have a startin junior just out of the hospital with a serious virus and dehydration, sophomore out until Jan with a re-laspe of mono. THey only lost 1 starter from last year. They dont have much size but their speed will take them far. The team is only 8 deep, but any 1 of those guys can and will score. YOu dont know who to guard because of this. THeir 3-pt shooters have increased in their accuracy. In my opinion this is the best TEAM that Trotter has had in the past few years. There is not a super-star, but 5 guys willing to pass the ball. Look for them to pass the ball, be patient and take the great shot.

Ok i am not a huge fan of Summertown basketball but I am a fan of 12A. THis is the scoop-you are not going to get many fans from there talking right now. THey are tryin to stay quiet and fly under the radar. But this is what i have seen-----They have had a few serious injuries to contend with the past month. Starting senior playing with a broken had, and i hear they have a startin junior just out of the hospital with a serious virus and dehydration, sophomore out until Jan with a re-laspe of mono. THey only lost 1 starter from last year. They dont have much size but their speed will take them far. The team is only 8 deep, but any 1 of those guys can and will score. YOu dont know who to guard because of this. THeir 3-pt shooters have increased in their accuracy. In my opinion this is the best TEAM that Trotter has had in the past few years. There is not a super-star, but 5 guys willing to pass the ball. Look for them to pass the ball, be patient and take the great shot.

thank you....two of those guys sound pretty sick....mono is no joke

glad your excited about culleoka...but being a fan of culleoka doesnt make our team invincible...you obviously know nothing about any teams we play except our district teams...culleoka has not played a truly good game yet this year...they played pretty well against moore co. but made alot of mistakes...just because someone says that middleton is gonna be extremely tough doesnt mean that you are the only fan...trust me big guy ive been a much more hardcore fan of culleoka than you have....if you'll look at everyone of my 3000 posts...about 98 percent of them are about culleoka and trying to convince ppl that culleoka has a good team...even before mario was here...so ease up on the superfan talk and lets get some valid points about the game

SUMMERTOWN FANS.......what are the eagles bringing to the table this week....do they still have 34 players that have halfcourt range like they used to?

Its not that I just hate when people talk down about Culleoka

oh yeah, I forgot to mention the 6th and 7th man have both scored in double digits. So by no means is their bench weak. I also heard the 7th man recently had a CT scan for head concussion.

you said they were about 8 deep and it sounds like they have 3 guys out with injuries....do they have a shot at this tourney playing only 5 deep?

you said they were about 8 deep and it sounds like they have 3 guys out with injuries....do they have a shot at this tourney playing only 5 deep?

All the injured players are playin except for the sophomore with mono and he hasnt really been able to play yet. I do think they have a legit chance in this tourney.

Startin seniors=2

Startin Juniors=3

6th man=Junior

7th man=Freshman

8th man=unknown at this time.