Nera White Tourney at Macon County

ukhoops

why does cchs play weaker teams outside the district.they need to look at jc and clarkrange.cchs is only looking at their record.look at their old coach,he played weak teams.

I believe they have all they can handle where they're at.. I hope the young lady that was injured during yesterdays game is okay. she's pretty impressive on her outside shooting..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Two: Friday the 28th

3:30 at MCJHS

Loser of Westmoreland vs Watertown

vs.

Loser of East Robertson vs. DeKalb Co.

3:30 at MCHS

Winner of Station Camp vs Macon Co.

vs

Winner of East Robertson vs DeKalb Co.

6:30 at MCJHS

Loser of Clay Co. vs Trousdale Co.

vs

Loser of Station Camp vs Macon Co.

6:30 at MCHS

Winner of Westmoreland vs. Watertown

vs.

Winner of Clay Co. vs. Trousdale Co.

From an outsider looking in, Westmoreland should walk away with this one hands down. I saw Station Camp play Lafayette (there are 2 schools in Macon County) and was not impressed at all. The Lady Tigers should have beat that team but seemed to play so flat and with no emotion. I hate games like that, why not just get the ball a play. They have the size and ability to get the ball inside, good shooters outside, can handle the ball. It looks as though they are all detached, not a unit that plays hard or is motivated at all. Kinda sad....come on coach carter, you know how to win show the Lady tigers how to win. As for Station Camp, sometimes a team can play down to the competiton which may be why they didn't look as well as I had heard they were.