Beech Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The posters on this site have got a point as well as do other posters who are looking in and have an interest in possibly looking at some of the games. To have a tournament and not advertise it or tell who is in it might tell those teams who are in it that Beech has no interest in any of them coming. If I had that thought, I very likely would not have any thoughts of being in it again. This is not like Beech High School but it is a reflection on who is in charge of the event. it is a reflection on that individual and 9AAA.

The posters on this site have got a point as well as do other posters who are looking in and have an interest in possibly looking at some of the games. To have a tournament and not advertise it or tell who is in it might tell those teams who are in it that Beech has no interest in any of them coming. If I had that thought, I very likely would not have any thoughts of being in it again. This is not like Beech High School but it is a reflection on who is in charge of the event. it is a reflection on that individual and 9AAA.

Well said. Do we know for sure that the tournament is still on?

There is also a tournament that will be played at John Overton High School begining tomorrow and running through Saturday. I have been trying to find out who is playing, When, and Where.

But, they would have a better turn out if they posted the schedule and then roaming basketball fans could decide where they wanted to go for the best games. Is there a post listing the Smyna Tournament? I know that Marshall County will be there.