Hillsboro ends Mt. Juliet's home winning streak

titansfan06

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are playing the 27th @ 7PM vs. Warren County.

How do you think Warren Co. will match up against Hillsboro, and vice versa?

Well I dont think they can...lol Neither can Lipscomb, sorry I did not see this till tonight.

Congrats on the Overton Tournament. Do you think Hillsboro will go undefeated, regular season. I kinda looked at their schedule and it looks like they could.

Tell me was Ezell that good or Hillsboro played that bad,or are they both that good? After watching the Lipscomb blow out. I was not able to make the Ezell game. I heard that Ezell played them tougher than anyone else all year. There was a Question about a foul call toward the end. Hillsboro hit the ft, and Ezell did not get off a last Shot. The paper seemed to say that McAlister from Ezell was the best player on the floor? I was amazed to read that #42 was just a sophomore, she is a real baller if truely a soph, she should play Division One ball, I heard she hit the ft to win it, its deserving because Lipscomb got blown out because of her play. Did Earps shut down Harrison? I saw that Harrison just had 2 points. Just wondering...what do you think

:0)

Well I dont think they can...lol Neither can Lipscomb, sorry I did not see this till tonight.

Congrats on the Overton Tournament. Do you think Hillsboro will go undefeated, regular season. I kinda looked at their schedule and it looks like they could.

Tell me was Ezell that good or Hillsboro played that bad,or are they both that good? After watching the Lipscomb blow out. I was not able to make the Ezell game. I heard that Ezell played them tougher than anyone else all year. There was a Question about a foul call toward the end. Hillsboro hit the ft, and Ezell did not get off a last Shot. The paper seemed to say that McAlister from Ezell was the best player on the floor? I was amazed to read that #42 was just a sophomore, she is a real baller if truely a soph, she should play Division One ball, I heard she hit the ft to win it, its deserving because Lipscomb got blown out because of her play. Did Earps shut down Harrison? I saw that Harrison just had 2 points. Just wondering...what do you think

:0)

It's debatable who the best player on the floor was. Crouch and McAlister were probably the best two but Hillsboro has about two or three others that are really good (Pace, Perry). Ezell is going to stay with most teams because they can score. All five girls can shoot and shoot well. I think Ezell only hit two or three layups the entire evening. Every score they had was a three or a tough shot around the basket.

Harrison got into a bit of foul trouble, but, frankly, Hillsboro didn't look to her very much. They isolated Crouch as much as possible.

It's debatable who the best player on the floor was. Crouch and McAlister were probably the best two but Hillsboro has about two or three others that are really good (Pace, Perry). Ezell is going to stay with most teams because they can score. All five girls can shoot and shoot well. I think Ezell only hit two or three layups the entire evening. Every score they had was a three or a tough shot around the basket.

Harrison got into a bit of foul trouble, but, frankly, Hillsboro didn't look to her very much. They isolated Crouch as much as possible.

How did Perry end up there from Overton. She could be the missing link for hillsboro. She is good..............

This Hillsboro team could really make some noise this yr in mboro. Unlike the Mooney teams, they have balance as already stated. Crouch and Pacey go to the bucket hard. I'm curious to know how Hillsboro has done against teams that played zone defense against them.

How did Perry end up there from Overton. She could be the missing link for hillsboro. She is good..............

This Hillsboro team could really make some noise this yr in mboro. Unlike the Mooney teams, they have balance as already stated. Crouch and Pacey go to the bucket hard. I'm curious to know how Hillsboro has done against teams that played zone defense against them.

Hillsboro is undefeated, so they have done well against all teams and schemes.