Gibson Co. @ Westview

jvaughan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> GC, It could be possible.... i'm sure you know who i am... i play a big part with the ballteams... not sure if i know who you are... but if you attend the games... you've seen me... and i've probably seen you... any hints on who you are???? .... lol...

Should be a good game against USJ.... don't know much about this team.... let's just hope that our girls stay focused...

GO LADY PIONEERS!!!!! and PIONEERS!!!!

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> GC, It could be possible.... i'm sure you know who i am... i play a big part with the ballteams... not sure if i know who you are... but if you attend the games... you've seen me... and i've probably seen you... any hints on who you are???? .... lol...

Should be a good game against USJ.... don't know much about this team.... let's just hope that our girls stay focused...

GO LADY PIONEERS!!!!! and PIONEERS!!!!

lol, hmmm, I go to every Gibson Co. game pretty much, my brother is teaching at GC, he coaches the Jr. Pioneers boys team. I graduated in 2006. I live in the big town of Yorkville...lol anymore hints as to who you are?